Hello!

fantasylandlacey

Original Poster
Hi! It's really nice to meet you all. My name is Lacey, I just turned nineteen, and I'm a huuuge Disney fan. I'm originally from Juneau, Alaska, but last year I chose to go to college in Florida so I can be closer to Disney World! I've been fortunate enough to be able to visit WDW about six times, and I really hope to work with Disney someday :happy:

I'm currently spending my summer back at home, and it's been so dreary lately. I miss Florida so much, lately I've started obsessively watching videos of parades and castle shows, and listening to Sorcerer Radio all day. I'm so happy that I found this place, because now I can meet new people who share the same passion for Disney as I do!

A few fun facts:
  • My favorite Disney Princess is Rapunzel,
  • my favorite Pixar movie is Inside Out,
  • my favorite live-action Disney movie is Mary Poppins,
  • and my two most prized possessions are my dinglehopper brush and a Lion King pin that a cruise ship worker gave me last summer! (I'm sure a lot of you already know this, but the Disney Wonder cruise ship docks in Juneau all throughout the summer, and it's so cool to see the ship in person like that, and all of the crew members are really nice!!)

Thank you so much for reading! I hope that I get to know you all and I look forward to speaking with you! Have a nice day ♡

MissPixie

@fantasylandlacey I am from Northern Virginia. I just got back from WDW on July 23rd. I have only been to WDW 2 times in my life. Once when I was 4 years old and this last time with my 2 year old boy and boyfriend which was both there first times. I am 21 years old now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom