Hello!

Snow Queen

Original Poster
Hi! I just thought I'd introduce myself since I'm new and all as that seems to be what to do. I've hopped between a number of Disney forums in the past, may have bumped into a few of you who have been on other sites, and was directed here by a friend. I like armchair imagineering and am very into films and TV in general. I've never been the best at these introductions and for that I apologize, so if it's alright I'm going to do a few lists of favourite Disney things to give a general impression of my taste in things.
Favourite Disney Rides:
1. Haunted Mansion
2. Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
3. Radiator Springs Racers
4. Splash Mountain
5. Star Tours 2: The Adventure Continues
6. Space Mountain
7. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
8. Alice in Wonderland
9. Toy Story Midway Mania
10. The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Favourite Disney and Pixar Animated Movies:
1. Frozen
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Tangled
4. The Incredibles
5. WALL-E
6. The Little Mermaid
7. Lilo & Stitch
8. Alice in Wonderland
9. Aladdin
10. Mulan

Outside of Disney, I'm a big fan of various comics and their adaptations. Also a huge fan of the TV series Person of Interest, as well as Hannibal, Orphan Black, Daredevil, Community and others. So...yeah, I guess that's everything really. Hi! :)

Last edited:

englanddg

One Little Spark...
hello.gif

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you get to experience all of the things on your lists on your next trip to WDW.

The Red Sox have made a futile attempt to fix their pitching woes by hiring a new pitching coach, as opposed to hiring new pitchers, in case you were wondering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom