Hello there!

Nuslerosh

Original Poster
Thought I'd make myself a little thread just to say hello! I'm really excited to have finally made an account here and join in on the discussion. I kind of just came here every so often to find news info and that's about it, but I've been enjoying public forums on other sites for a while, and I'm going through some hardcore Disney Depression right now so I thought "Why not?".

So hi! I'm Josh. I'm a seventeen year old senior in high school living in New Jersey. I've gone to Disney World around 10-14 times and Disneyland in California once. I'm heavily involved in all things Disney. I plan to do the DCP either next year or the year after. I (lazily) run a Disney Facts Instagram account (@thedisneyfacts). My last trip to Disney was May 23rd - May 28th, so I just got back. Didn't have that great of a time because it was a senior trip and the people I surrounded myself with weren't exactly the best Disney crew. My next planned trip to Disney World is on December 13th - December 20th of this year with my family, I'm anticipating a much better experience for this trip haha.

So yeah, that's all I can really think to say in this thread! Don't know what to expect from the forums considering I've never really taken a look at the forums at all, but I'm still very excited!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom