Hello, newbie here

Jacqueline N.

Original Poster
Good Morning All! I am new to this site and happy to follow along, learning the ins and outs of others experiences at Disney. I was fortunate enough to experience the Magic of Disney last October with my two children for the very first time in our lives. Being a single mom I didn't think I would ever be able to do it but I put my mind to it and made it happen. We loved every single second of it, from the moment we landed in MCO to arriving at AOA for check in and getting to experience all the parks but the one memory that will last forever is turning that corner in Magic Kingdom and looking at the Castle for the very first time, my smile was ear to ear and the looks on my kiddies faces.... priceless!!! We will be returning next November into December God willing, I'm hoping for a beautiful experience all over again and more of that great weather we had as well.

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum. I hope that all of the details for your upcoming trip work perfectly toward a great time with your kids.

The Red Sox are struggling to get out of last place in the AL East before the season ends, in case you were wondering.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom