Hello Mouseketers!

Alissabryan

Original Poster
Thanks for having me on the forum. I could talk Disney all day to my friend/family but even my kids are tired of hearing it. Yes, 5 yr olds CAN tune you out!
We are going in our Disney vaca in May. Can't wait to get the magic bands and see all the changes (have not been in 5 years).
Lolling forward to the forum

betty rose

Thanks for having me on the forum. I could talk Disney all day to my friend/family but even my kids are tired of hearing it. Yes, 5 yr olds CAN tune you out!
We are going in our Disney vaca in May. Can't wait to get the magic bands and see all the changes (have not been in 5 years).
Welcome, come to the chit chat chit chat board, everyone is super nice on there. And we talk about everything, including Disney. Would love to have you come along. Or read for awhile, and see if we fit !:joyfull:

betty rose

I forgot to say, I've been going to Disney, since the year after it opened, I now have a Disney daughter, son in law, and grandson's who love Disney. When my grandson's were asked what they wanted to do next year, a cruise, a trip to Paris, or Disney World, they picked Disney, they are now 9 and 12 years old!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom