Hello Hello!

DisneyLizzy3

Original Poster
Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth. I would like to consider myself a "Disney lover", or at least to my family and friends I am viewed that way. My favorite hobby is to research Disney, in particular Walt Disney World. I spend most of my time reading books about "The World", learning about various attractions (extinct ones are my fav :)), and figuring out how I am going to plan my next vacation. I have been there 15 times and hope to be going on my 16th very soon!! I just wanted to introduce myself and see if I could finally get the hang of one of these forums, that I love to read oh so much :) My question is, how do I get myself started on this forum, do I just start commenting on threads? Silly question, I know, but I this is my first time doing this and I don't want to look like an idiot ha!
Give me some feedback please and thank you :)

Lucky

Don't worry - we all look like idiots sometimes! Welcome to WDWMagic! (BTW I was born in Tulsa and still have relatives there.)

Zweiland

Hello everyone! My name is Elizabeth. I would like to consider myself a "Disney lover", or at least to my family and friends I am viewed that way. My favorite hobby is to research Disney, in particular Walt Disney World. I spend most of my time reading books about "The World", learning about various attractions (extinct ones are my fav :)), and figuring out how I am going to plan my next vacation. I have been there 15 times and hope to be going on my 16th very soon!! I just wanted to introduce myself and see if I could finally get the hang of one of these forums, that I love to read oh so much :) My question is, how do I get myself started on this forum, do I just start commenting on threads? Silly question, I know, but I this is my first time doing this and I don't want to look like an idiot ha!
Give me some feedback please and thank you :)
You already posted a thraed, so you must get the basics. Now go out there and start sharing your thoughts and opinions! Welcome, and we're glad to have you here.

PUSH

Feel free to jump into any ongoing thread or post your own! And don't worry, we all have idiot moments. Some (like me) just seem to have them more than others!

And welcome! :)

Pocahontas

Just go for it. :) Nobody's judging! If you see an interesting thread and would like to respond, go ahead. If you want to create one, go ahead. Everybody was new at once. You'll get used to it.

Welcome + have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom