Hello from the beautiful state of NC

Running_Bell

Original Poster
Hello all.... I have been a many year member on another forum, but a friend got me hooked on this one also! You can never have too many Disney connections. I love everything Disney.... so does my family. My daugher is a new 16 year old and is my Disney side kick. She is also a ballet dancer for over 11 years and her dream is to work at Disney through a college program. My son is 24, just got out of the army last year and has a perfect daughter who will be 2 in a few months..... We are already planning a 2020 Disney visit for her when she turns 5. My husband is a Disney fanatic as well, so we plan on many trips together even when the kids don't want to vacation with us. We have taken our children to Disney every other year starting when my son was 12. We always take our camper and stay at Ft. Wilderness... and sometimes do split stays at FW and a Disney resort. 2016 was the break in tradition though... instead of Disney we took our 16 year old to London and Ireland for 10 days. What a gorgeous, wonderful experience and I would do it again in a second. Although... the credit cards will need some recover time. We are now finding ourselves longing for that Disney fix though so planning a fall 2017 trip and can't wait. I look forward to discovering more about Disney and you all and reading your posts and trip reports. Hope you all have a magical day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom