Hello from Nola!

smbarr

Original Poster
Hello! I just joined here, but I've been to WDW about 15 times growing up. However, It's been about 10 years since the last time I was there. DH and I went to the MK while we were in town on business, and it was his only visit. Our 10 year anniversary is coming up in December, and we are planning a week long trip to celebrate!

betty rose

Hello! I just joined here, but I've been to WDW about 15 times growing up. However, It's been about 10 years since the last time I was there. DH and I went to the MK while we were in town on business, and it was his only visit. Our 10 year anniversary is coming up in December, and we are planning a week long trip to celebrate!
So glad for you and hubby, we all have fun on the various threads on this sight. Welcome!

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum. I hope that you have the best anniversary celebration ever this coming December.

The Red Sox have been playing well lately and will hopefully make it out of the current season with a shred of dignity. in case you were wondering.

britdaw

Hello and welcome!! Congrats on your upcoming 10-year anniversary; we celebrated ours during our last trip to WDW! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom