Hello from Maryland!

nyu07

Original Poster
Hi everyone - my name is Thomas. I found this forum because I googled "post disney blues" and I'm so glad I'm not the only one! (we just returned from our 2nd major Disneyworld family vacation yesterday).

Anyhow - I am already reading a lot of helpful threads on this awesome forum. Looking forward to learning more from everyone!

ps - I wish I can sell my small business and move down to Disneyworld area already lol :)

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums, Thomas. Fellow Marylander here who is already counting down the days until our next 920 mile drive to The World. 190 days.

nyu07

Original Poster
Welcome to the forums, Thomas. Fellow Marylander here who is already counting down the days until our next 920 mile drive to The World. 190 days.

heya - thanks! We just got back yesterday and we are already thinking of when to visit again. I am not sure it is but despite the crowds/long lines (we were at the frozen castle lighting ceremony oh boy) - we can't wait to return!

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
heya - thanks! We just got back yesterday and we are already thinking of when to visit again. I am not sure it is but despite the crowds/long lines (we were at the frozen castle lighting ceremony oh boy) - we can't wait to return!

We only get to travel at the highest crowd times (wife and I are both teachers), so we always get to enjoy big crowds and long times. This summer will be another July 4th week visit! We almost always are looking forward to our next visit.

rsoxguy

Welcome to the forum,Thomas from Maryland. I'm rsoxguy from Florida. I love your area of the Country and would visit there right now if circumstances allowed. I hope that you find the forum helpful in planning your next trip and keeping WDW in your blood until then.

The Red Sox are busy rebuilding their infield for the coming season, in case you were wondering.

NYwdwfan

Welcome to the forum,Thomas from Maryland. I'm rsoxguy from Florida. I love your area of the Country and would visit there right now if circumstances allowed. I hope that you find the forum helpful in planning your next trip and keeping WDW in your blood until then.

The Red Sox are busy rebuilding their infield for the coming season, in case you were wondering.

It's a good thing so many new members are joining lately so I can keep up with the 'Sox!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom