Hello Everybody

MadMoneyMike

Original Poster
Hello, as my profile says my name is Mike and I am from the Windy City. I like a number of others had been coming to the WDWMagic page for news and rumors and decided the other day to finally sign up and make a profile. I've been to the World 16 times in my almost 30 years on this earth, and have enjoyed every trip I was old enough to remember. My next trek back to the World is actually in just a little over two months from the date of this post. As with the last two years I'm able to make the trip with some friends and share with them were some awesome family memories have been made. I look forward to talking with everybody through the forums and maybe running into one or a few WDWMagic members on this upcoming or future trips.

pug

Hello, as my profile says my name is Mike and I am from the Windy City. I like a number of others had been coming to the WDWMagic page for news and rumors and decided the other day to finally sign up and make a profile. I've been to the World 16 times in my almost 30 years on this earth, and have enjoyed every trip I was old enough to remember. My next trek back to the World is actually in just a little over two months from the date of this post. As with the last two years I'm able to make the trip with some friends and share with them were some awesome family memories have been made. I look forward to talking with everybody through the forums and maybe running into one or a few WDWMagic members on this upcoming or future trips.
I am also from the Windy City and hello and just like you I just signed up :) welcome to wdwmagic!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom