Height Balloons

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
There aren't a lot of landmarks in those pictures to work with, but this is my guess as to where the picture was taken and the direction of the photo. Maybe someone who knows that area better can tell me if this is accurate or not.

Edit: The more I look at this, the less confident that I have it right, so I have removed the image.

Last edited:

disneydudette

There aren't a lot of landmarks in those pictures to work with, but this is my guess as to where the picture was taken and the direction of the photo... View attachment 62055

Im having a wicked hard time trying to 'place' these balloons...

Your arrow points directly to the driving range, with more holes/4S behind it... I can't imagine they'd 'touch' that area due to Golden Oaks.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of land just north of the parking lot... But the 4S looks like it could just barely fit in that wooded area... so perhaps there is?

Now I'm curious as to if they'll close loops 1500-1900 to make space for a [potential] property...

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Im having a wicked hard time trying to 'place' these balloons...

Your arrow points directly to the driving range, with more holes/4S behind it... I can't imagine they'd 'touch' that area due to Golden Oaks.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of land just north of the parking lot... But the 4S looks like it could just barely fit in that wooded area... so perhaps there is?

Now I'm curious as to if they'll close loops 1500-1900 to make space for a [potential] property...

The more I looked at it, the less confidant I was, so I have retracted the guess.

Mike S

Don't know why I came into this thread thinking it was for something in one of the parks. Guess I'm a little desperate. That tends to happen when we go years without any amazing worthwhile additions and have nothing to look forward to in the next 3 years except Avatar which was announced in 2011!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

bhg469

Don't know why I came into this thread thinking it was for something in one of the parks. Guess I'm a little desperate. That tends to happen when we go years without any amazing worthwhile additions and have nothing to look forward to in the next 3 years except Avatar which was announced in 2011!!!!!!!!!
2011 Remember that? back when Hogsmeade was already open to huge fanfare?

WDWLover#1

Yup. And I was VERY excited when Avatar was announced too. I didn't realize back then it would take this long :banghead:
Well disney were stupid. They announced avatar at the beginning of the project not when there ready to start building like most of the projects do. That's why it seems so long when in reality it'll take the same amount of time as NFL or CL.

CDavid

Well disney were stupid. They announced avatar at the beginning of the project not when there ready to start building like most of the projects do. That's why it seems so long when in reality it'll take the same amount of time as NFL or CL.

That's not really saying much, however, when your point of comparison - New Fantasyland - itself took far longer than it should have by any reasonable standard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom