News Swan and Dolphin Tower Expansion - The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve

Superlazylemon

Just seen this on twitter, possibly related?
Screen Shot 2016-04-27 at 19.17.07.png

Unplugged

Are they finally going to use those secret buried monorail pylons and knock out the black spaces in the top of the resorts for a Star Wars themed transport from EPCOT to the park formerly known as DHS formerly known as DMGMS? :banghead:

How I wish they'd paint those block or rooms a different color to kill off that urban legend. :rolleyes:

No Name

Just seen this on twitter, possibly related? View attachment 139797

It certainly sounds like it! All stars are shining in that direction.

Tom Staggs, I think, or some suit, talked about how well the hotels were doing and how they were considering expanding. I thought it was just a lot of fluff talk but I guess not.

So yeah, this is pretty neat. Also, I must've missed it, but did resort fees actually become a thing?

DisneyOutsider

It certainly sounds like it! All stars are shining in that direction.

Tom Staggs, I think, or some suit, talked about how well the hotels were doing and how they were considering expanding. I thought it was just a lot of fluff talk but I guess not.

So yeah, this is pretty neat. Also, I must've missed it, but did resort fees actually become a thing?

The Swan and Dolphin is not owned nor is it managed by Disney.

They do charge a nightly resort fee and also charge for parking. Joke if you will, but the S&D is by far the best bang for your Buck as far as hotels on Disney property go IMO. It's a well-run resort.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom