headimg to universal

BUTTERHEAD1

Original Poster
I'm going to Universal next week for the 1st time and will be with my 6 year old son.Any suggestions on what rides not to miss and even better than that tell me what rides arent worth waiting on line for,we will only be there for a day and a half to try and do as much as possible.:hammer: :king:

RogueHabit

MIB is excellent.

ET was pretty shoddy last time I went on it.

in IOA Spiderman is a great thrill for that age group and JP.

Luau Cove

If you go to Universal you need to ride them all. If you like movies you'll really feel inside of them. Be sure not to miss T2, Back to the Future, Jaws, King Kong, ET and Hanna Barbera.

-->Luau

Lome

Mmmm... for a 6 year old...
I'd suggest King Kong, ET, the Hanna Barbera ride, and all the new Woody Wood area... I don't know if there's still the Barney show (I dont like Barney but the show it's good) also try to see the Animal Actors Stage Show and the Wild West Stunt Show.
There are some other really good rides but they might be quite scary for him, such as Jaws, Terminator 2, Earthquake and Twister.

basicly if u can try to do all the rides .hereis a list of the best rides in order in my opinion.
1.jaws (maybe a little scary for a 6yr. old )
2.Back to the future(might scare ur kid depends on how tough he is)
3.e.t.(great for smaller children)
4.Mib(good for kids)
5.twister (if u don't mind stnding in line for 15m then another 3 m for a 2m "show")
6.hanna-barbera ride(if ur kid likes cartoons he'll love this ride)
7.earthquake(it's a little boring but a 6yr.old will love it)
8.woody wood coaster(was made for kids)

try to get to curios georges play area great for kids of all ages

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom