Have you seen Wishes?

ArchiDanDisney

Original Poster
Has anyone else here seen wishes before it officially opened in its entirety other than myself? If so let us know what you think.

HorizonsMan

yes i have, it was the most incredible show that i have ever seen, im pretty sure that this will be the new leader in fireworks entertainment, it even blows away illuminations and that was my favorite show, very very cool show.

JLW11Hi

Originally posted by HorizonsMan
yes i have, it was the most incredible show that i have ever seen, im pretty sure that this will be the new leader in fireworks entertainment, it even blows away illuminations and that was my favorite show, very very cool show.

so what's it like?

meanmice

Originally posted by HorizonsMan

Not fair, I'm not gunna get to see it for at least 5 months if at all.

HorizonsMan

it started out with jimmy cricket saying how wishes can start anything, then tink comes flying down with a brand new costume(think spectromagic), she has bright blue wings, anyway she starts the fireworks, they have ones that look liek shooting stars, ones that look like hearts, stars, and then rows of them from behind teh castle, then waterdfall effects, and sparklers, theres so much, and while all this is going on they are illuminating teh castle. Its great

Lokheed

I just got home from seeing it tonight, and it was absolutely breathtaking. There is one point where the music from The Sorcerer's Apprentice starts playing, and Cinderella's Castle is transformed into the Sorcerer's Hat. It was an amazing effect, very cool to see. The whole show was just spectacular.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
I saw it tonight as well.

Lets put it this way on how good and breathtaking it is...

Last time I cryed was when my grandmother died SIX YEARS AGO...ok, I dont cry because of anything, ask anyone in my family and they'll tell you that its like impossible for me to cry.

This show broke me down like two minutes into it.

Then again, it might have been from the fallout of the pyros that were shot off from PM, PP,SW.

It was kinda bad with the wind tonight, it was blowing the fallout towards us.

And Tink didnt start the fireworks, the blue fairy did with her intro.

disneyqueen

I saw it tonight and loved the fireworks but I didn't care for the music. It was more like talking. Maybe it will grow on me. Probably not but I'll see. This is by far the greatest display of fireworks anywhere. It was very crowded tonight so once I see it without a million other people I can judge it better. I watched from the middle of main street and it was so cool how they set off all the fireworks from the sides of the castle. I liked the cool shapes the fireworks made. The caslte was beautiful with them going off on all sides.:D

MrNonacho

Premium Member
I also braved the MASSIVE crowd tonight and saw the show. I think I still prefer RoE, but this show comes VERY close. RoE has the advantage of being right in front of you, and its music is a very hard act to follow. As a straight fireworks show, though, Wishes is excellent.

I am very pleased with the show they've put together. It met all my expectations and then some. Fantasy in the Sky was NOTHING compared to this.

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Ya gotta admit though. Great move by Disney. They got a very very good amount of people in there because of ECPOT closing. Now since everyone saw it last night they'll be talking about to everyone else.

Course whenever I got the chance to talk to people around me I told them to stick around for them because it was the Grand Debut of it, not seen by the public before tonight.

The speaker that I was right by wasnt working for some reson so I had to strain a bit to hear the one behind me. On top of that, I had a little brat that kept turning that damn spinner on every five seconds, grab the top then let it go. Heck I even asked the parents if they could stop him from doing it, and they just ignored me. Then of course everyone else started looking over at the kid HOPING the parents would figure it out but to no avail. Oh well, Ill see it interruption free on Saturday.

What I found interesting was that the time board still had Fantasy listed.:veryconfu

*Goes to drink coffee and tend burns from the fall out*:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom