Have you ever noticed ?

DisneyRoxMySox

I have heard many times that they pump the smell of freshly baked cookies and pocorn out on to Main Street.

But I have noticed that the hotles smell really good too. Does anyone know if they pump a scent through the air conditioning vents ? Like they do in hotels in Las Vegas.

Or is it just me about the hotels smelling really good thing.. :lookaroun

lamarvenoy

There is definately a different smell from one hotel to another,the Poly's could be attributed to the fountain, I've heard people say something about the carpet at the Contemp. on this site but as for the rest I don't know. But I LOVE all of them.

Upvote 0

rokcandy

marksniles said:
Don't you notice that all of Disney has a unique smell. A Disney smell.

Exactly. Because you might smell something similar elsewhere, but it completely and utterly reminds you of a particular part of WDW. I love the smells of the CBR and Poly. They tell me "I'm finally here!" :)

Upvote 0

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
We have certainly noticed a distinct smell when staying at any of the resorts. It's unique... undescribable. But the smell that always tells me "I'm home!!!" is the smell when the plane finally gets some of that Orlando air inside. Makes me weepy thinking about it.... :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom