Have you ever got into any mischief at Disney World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hulacat

I always give away unused FastPasses, I'm the reason for FP+.
We were pleasantly surprised on our Disneymoon by a stranger giving us their Toy Story fastpasses- it was magical, and I wish the new FP+ could have that same magic:)

Hulacat

When standing in the room at Haunted Mansion,there were Brazilian girls standing in front of us,but the girl in front of my DS had,how can I put this,( buns of steel ) so when the lights went out I gave them ( buns ) a pinch.When the lights came back on,she turned round,only to see my then,6 year old with a puzzled look on his face.She just let out a loud laugh,and my DW said to me, " Whats all that about ?" I said " don't know darling " and tried hard not to laugh myself.;)
I don't see anything that's funny or remotely ok about touching a teenaged girl's butt. What if that was YOUR niece getting touched by a stranger? NOT cool.

BigRedDad

Most of the mischief we got in was in there early 70s in Fort Wilderness. Sneaking into River Country, pulling pranks on other campers, knocking on all of the doors in the Contemporary running down the hall to get away, and hitting all of the floor buttons on the elevator.

Hulacat

I'm not a fan of KIDS getting touched- or anyone else without their consent. Call it any cute name that you want- it's still wrong.

disneygirl1024

I actually took some soap bars, little shampoo bottles, napkins and plates for extras to take home when my kids were little and hadnt been to disneyworld yet to use as a surprise for their first trip! It was priceless!!

Disneykidder

We were pleasantly surprised on our Disneymoon by a stranger giving us their Toy Story fastpasses- it was magical, and I wish the new FP+ could have that same magic:)
You're welcome!! No, seriously...this past summer, we gave a couple passes to TSM, then we saw them again and gave them passes for ToT. Then we saw them at breakfast at CSR the next day...could it be you?;)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Kid? :eek: she was 60 if she was a day,with false teeth and a wig,and bad breath,in fact come to think of it,I think it was a Brazilian lady boy.
Poor Hatter, I knew you might be in a bit of trouble when I first read your post.
Although I'm a wee bit younger than you, I remember when a pinch on the bottom was no big deal. Heck, at my age, I'd almost be flattered.
So, now you know - no more pinching young girls' bottoms; but if our paths ever cross, feel free to pinch mine. (Just let me know it's you - Hubby's the jealous type)!

real mad hatter

Poor Hatter, I knew you might be in a bit of trouble when I first read your post.
Although I'm a wee bit younger than you, I remember when a pinch on the bottom was no big deal. Heck, at my age, I'd almost be flattered.
So, now you know - no more pinching young girls' bottoms; but if our paths ever cross, feel free to pinch mine. (Just let me know it's you - Hubby's the jealous type)!
Ok,point taken,I'll pinch his butt also.;)

Cody5242

Once during my CP, my roommate and I had a few "beverages", took a bus to MK, snuck in behind ToonTown and rode Space Mt. a few times! We weren't belligerent or anything before any moms start yelling, but SM is ALOT of fun when your head is already spinning a little to start with :)
You snuck into MK?

SnowFire

A few years back, we visited the world with what seemed to be about a million of our "closest teenaged friends." Yes, the infamous tour groups had arrived in Florida. While some were well behaved, many were not and after a few days we got really frustrated with some of the more poorly behaved groups. That's when my son and I had the idea to make our own tour group flag. We got a piece of paper, cut it into a triangle shape and mounted it on a straw. On the paper we wrote "Not a large, obnoxious tour group" and proceeded to carry it around to the parks for a few days. While I can't say that any of the groups actually noticed us, the grins, laughs, and even a few comments from CMs were classic. A CM at HM couldn't stop laughing after seeing it and a PoTC CM actually said to us "If I didn't think I'd get fired for pulling out my cell phone, I'd ask you to pose for a picture with me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom