Have you ever got into any mischief at Disney World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneykidder

I always give away unused FastPasses, I'm the reason for FP+.
We do exactly the same thing. Why should they go to waste, right?

I am, sadly, guilty of one more thing...I used to take a few extra printed napkins and plates...i'm sorry...they are cute. Napkins look good in the memory album. I also like to take two unused maps from each park. One I keep and the other I use for my map unit in my classroom.:eek:

MattC

We do exactly the same thing. Why should they go to waste, right?

I am, sadly, guilty of one more thing...I used to take a few extra printed napkins and plates...i'm sorry...they are cute. Napkins look good in the memory album. I also like to take two unused maps from each park. One I keep and the other I use for my map unit in my classroom.:eek:

Lol! Where's Egypt?! Who cares! Find Space Mountain kids.

disneygirl1024

potc

and the parents tell everyone their story.

Somehow I find that really hard to believe. Those boats are always full with families. I've never been on that ride without someone being in the other seats. And yes, I have ridden that ride at the beginning of the day as well as the end of the day. And ew, really? Hate to think that someone had been sitting in someone's, well you know, stuff :eek:

PhotoDave219

Surely there's a more appropriate verb here.
Would just "banned" be correct?

"Tresspassed" is the legal definition. Depending on location, the subject is barred from property for X amount of time. Usually its two years, sometimes its for life. I'm not sure what the law in Florida is tho.

Larry Mondello

When standing in the room at Haunted Mansion,there were Brazilian girls standing in front of us,but the girl in front of my DS had,how can I put this,( buns of steel ) so when the lights went out I gave them ( buns ) a pinch.When the lights came back on,she turned round,only to see my then,6 year old with a puzzled look on his face.She just let out a loud laugh,and my DW said to me, " Whats all that about ?" I said " don't know darling " and tried hard not to laugh myself.;)

If things had not gone right for you that day, you might be facing jail time and having your name on a list that that you don't want to be on.

Lil Fort

When standing in the room at Haunted Mansion,there were Brazilian girls standing in front of us,but the girl in front of my DS had,how can I put this,( buns of steel ) so when the lights went out I gave them ( buns ) a pinch.When the lights came back on,she turned round,only to see my then,6 year old with a puzzled look on his face.She just let out a loud laugh,and my DW said to me, " Whats all that about ?" I said " don't know darling " and tried hard not to laugh myself.;)
I have a girlfriend who likes to say out loud 'I dare you to pinch that guy', and then she will pinch them when she is walking behind someone with her husband. I'm amazed that her husband hasn't been beaten to a pulp by the unsuspecting men lucky enough to be walking in front of them... :eek:

l4dybu6

Well, I'm not sure if you could classify it as mischief, but I was staying at the Contemporary and the lady cleaning one of the stores had a vacuum that went on her back and made her kinda look like a ghostbuster. So my mom and I attempted to take a picture..... She spotted us and we ran as fast as we could. But we got the pic :D

Jason21783

I was once on Splash right after a rain storm. My family had a boat to ourselves, so I decided to open the umbrella near the wet parts to try and stay a little dry. Suddenly the ride stopped and and an ominous voice asked to "put the umbrella away". When we arrived back at the start, despite being no line, we were told we could not go around one more time.

Jason21783

Another time, my sister and I were obsessed with how short all the Donald's were. There was one we saw from a previous trip that was the smallest we had ever seen, and we needed to find that exact one again. At one point, we were at Chef Mickey, and we saw a Donald so tiny, it had to be the one. Excited, we ran up and I yelled "It's midget Donald!", without thinking, so overjoyed to spot our white whale. Needless to say, he/she inside Donald was not happy, and refused to take a photo with me. I felt really bad afterward, I still don't know why I said that right in front of him/her.

bsiev1977

"Tresspassed" is the legal definition. Depending on location, the subject is barred from property for X amount of time. Usually its two years, sometimes its for life. I'm not sure what the law in Florida is tho.
Watching the show COPS, I've heard officers tell a perp that they are being "trespassed"

sweetpee_1993

Please see post #1 of this thread for my confessional circa Jan. 2008. Reading back over what I wrote 5 years ago, I either didn't remember a few things that I do now or I conveniently omitted them. The worst of things I won't tell because I knooooow I'd be exiled by all if I were to say. Oh, looky there. Another time one can definitely say a woman's heart is an ocean of secrets and it is absolutely true. It's never what we say so much as the things we won't. Keeps us interesting, I suppose. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom