Have you ever got into any mischief at Disney World?

Status
Not open for further replies.

draybook

Can someone summarize what Woo was banned for? I'm at work and I can't turn the sound up for fear of being jobless...thanks!

MattC

Sorta on topic, Adamthewoo was recently BOLO-ed from Walt Disney World.
I'm surprised it took them as long as it did.
Video is kind of annoying, as per his current style.

Ok, this guy is way to annoying to me. I barely made it this vid so I don't think I'll be watching the others. Anyway, from what I gather he was banned for getting into restricted areas? That correct?

Freshee61

In the the days of stamped hands for re entry ill say i know some one Who scammed their way in and once upon a time none of the parks parking lots were 'dry' for us;).

Spikerdink

That was 14 minutes of my life I will never get back. The story could have been told in 30 seconds without the crap. I wonder if he was thrown out for being annoying and not the trespassing.

Mr_Incredible

Ok story time.....

We are smack dab in the middle of a great vacation in September 2010. We have out then 2 1/2 year old DS, and we just finished a great day at one of the parks. Its me, my wife, and my freshly turned 21 year old brother (I was 23, wife 26). My inlaws surprise us and say "We'll watch your DS, why don't you guys go out and have fun?"

At this time its about 9-930. We were pretty tired from the park, but we figured "what the heck! Its vacation" And hopped on a bus to DTD. Now keep in mind, its september, its late, and most buses are chugging people AWAY from DTD.....we took the bus from AS, and it seemed to take FOREVER!!!! By time we get to DTD, we were exhausted, and decided to go to raglan road hole in the wall, for one drink, and talk. We sit down, all order a mixed drink (long island) and exhaustedly talk about the day, how much fun we're having etc.

So as we're about to get our bill, the bartender says "how bout a shot?" We say again "what the heck, its vacation".....we tell her to make us something good. She gives us a washington apple. We down it! Man thats good! ANOTHER!!!......we pay and make our way to paridiso 37's outside bar. The guy puts down coasters "no need my dear sir" I buzzingly say "we want a shot of your finest tequilla, the check, and we will be on our way" the guy laughs and grabs something top shelf (it was awesome) and we throw down $10 each (the shot was 8) and we move back to the other hole in the wall (on the other side lol) and get some more drinks. By now we are mingling, laughing, and having an absolute blast. So we make our way towards world of disney etc. This time its 1030-11 almost closing time. DTD is practically dead. So we decide to start taking some funny pictures with the random statues around the area....needless to say, most were tasteful.....some were not....and out of no where we hear yelling from near earl of sandwich

"You folks ok?!"

It was a disney security guard. We laugh hysterically, find our bus, and head back! It ended up being such a blast of a night, when it started very sombre, tired, and "meh".....harmless fun. But we were like kids again. Great times!!!

MissM

My story is tame and it's not what I did wrong to Disney, but what I (and my friend) did wrong at Disney.

I was in 7th grade, so it must have been...*counts* about 1989-1990ish. I was about 11 or 12. (Yes, I'm getting old. Hush.) A group of us in the "Gifted" program where going on a field trip to Epcot. (Because it was "educational." It's a perk of living in Tampa Bay. LOL) Anyway, my friend and I had AP's. (Technically, mine wasn't even mine. Mine was a girl I babysat, but back then, no biometrics so her parents let me borrow her pass.) We talked about skipping out and heading to MK since we could park hop and MK was MUCH more fun then Epcot. Problem was, we were in a group with a parent or someone herding us through the day. It was SO lame.

Until lunch. At lunch, we all went to The Land and broke up for an hour to eat in the building as we wanted. We were supposed to meet back with the group in an hour. Instead, we decided to enact our brilliant park hopping plan and ran for the monorail.

We hopped over to MK. Where it promptly started pouring rain and we wound up taking off our shoes and walking around barefoot. We rode Haunted Mansion and I bought one of those "ghost dog" leashes. It amused the heck out of me. Realizing it was now getting late, we hurried back to the monorail and Epcot. But the travel time took us a lot longer then expected and by now, we were late for the time to return back to the buses!! This was bad. We didn't want them leaving without us (of course, as an adult, I realize they would never leave two kids behind but then, all I could think about was having to call my Mom to drive out to Orlando to come get me.)

We couldn't remember where the bus was parked. We were running around and FINALLY found it. They were worried and mad and separated us to grill us about what happened. (And so we couldn't come up with a story together on the ride home.) We had agreed no matter what do NOT admit going to MK. If you don't admit it, they don't have proof and we'll get away with it.

They did the whole "(other person) admitted you went to MK, so you might as well just confess" thing to both of us. I didn't fall for it. I stuck to my story that we wandered around the countries trying to find our group again for hours. My friend did. D'oh!

We wound up each getting 1 day of out-of-school suspension. A day I wound up spending over at the same friend's house.

It was totally worth it, we had a complete blast and as the only "bad" thing I ever did in my school career, I don't regret it one bit. To this day, I still have fond memories whenever I see those "ghost dog" leashes at HM! :)

PhotoDave219

First, it is "Tresspassed." BOLO refers to "Be On the Look Out for"..... and doesn't refer to a specific Law Enforcement activity.

Second, I've never met Adam, but I allowed him into my consciousness for 14 minutes and frankly, I'd rather be enduring Oral Surgery than ever every watching him again.

I'm nowhere near dumb enough to document nor publish anything that could lead to a conversation with law enforcement.

Chrononymous

The worst I have ever done was take flash pics on dark rides.
What can I say? I was young and stupid!

Kinda glad I did though, because they were on Epcot rides that are now gone gone gone....and I can look at them fondly and remember juts how cool they were.

disneygirl1024

my husband and I was staying at Pop Century in August it was 3 in the morning and we are walking by the computer pool we seen a couple having sex after they C us they stop and ask if not to report them
the next day we go to Epcot and eat at Germany, they got seated next to us at the same table...akward

now that's funny!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom