Have you ever done this?

rob45

Original Poster
1. Pull the rope outside the Indiana Jones Stunt Show?
2. Look for the key under the mat at Muppetvision 3-D?
3. After riding Maelstrom your boat pulls into a village. There is a bench next to a house window, and when you sit on it you can hear a Norwegian couple inside the house having a conversation.

disney4life2008

I have always wanted to stay in the village area of Norway but I always get stuck on getting out of the movie before the door closes. Although now I think the door remains open. I will have to check this out

DME

Yup. I've done all those things. Has anyone ever noticed the ghost images in the tower of tower when you're actually going up/down in the elevator? You can only see them when you ride at night and you're eyes have better adjusted to the darkness.

Yup. I've done all those things. Has anyone ever noticed the ghost images in the tower of terror when you're actually going up/down in the elevator? You can only see them when you ride at night and you're eyes have better adjusted to the darkness.

I noticed this for the first time a couple weeks back!

I've done 1 and 2, 3 is a suprise for me.

I did find a key under the mat at the Muppets 3D Vision Ride!

upload_2014-2-19_19-24-50.jpeg

Pull the rope at the Indiana Jones Stunt Show is one of my favs :)

Sign%2B-%2BDo%2Bnot%2Bpull%2Brope.jpg

- brucewdw.blogspot.com
We ALL know this sign, FEEL FREE TO IGNORE :)

-EnchantedMouse

Uncle Orville

Yup. I've done all those things. Has anyone ever noticed the ghost images in the tower of tower when you're actually going up/down in the elevator? You can only see them when you ride at night and you're eyes have better adjusted to the darkness.
So Im not just seeing things on ToT, good. Do you guys know that the "lions in front of GMR are actually dogs. One is male and one is female.

Uncle Orville

According to a book, when you exit the library (which is where the pre show is) at ToT, there are fuse boxes and it says "give the handle a pull and you may get a rather shocking surprise. Don't worry it won't hurt; so even the kiddies can give it a try. Has anyone done this. I haven't gotten around to it and I want to know if it actually works.

According to a book, when you exit the library (which is where the pre show is) at ToT, there are fuse boxes and it says "give the handle a pull and you may get a rather shocking surprise. Don't worry it won't hurt; so even the kiddies can give it a try. Has anyone done this. I haven't gotten around to it and I want to know if it actually works.

I look for this every time I go....and I must be blind because I never see it! I've pulled random levers that make a loud noise but have never seen the message.

NYwdwfan

There's also something with an umbrella from Singin in the Rain located near LMA. I've never done that one either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom