Haunted Mansion refurb

bsiev1977

Saw the headline that the Haunted Mansion was closing for a refurb in late November, and I almost freaked as I'm arriving for a week on December 2.

Then I read that the refurb is only supposed to be from November 28 to December 2, so all is well.

Weather_Lady

I have a mini-stroke every time I see a new refurb announced shortly before my trip, too!

So far, all that's being refurbed during our 11/14-21 visit is BTMRR (which is slated to reopen 11/19). I don't think we've ever visited with fewer than 3 attractions being down for refurb at some point during our stay, so I'm fully expecting another one or two to be announced before we go. I just pray they won't be among our half-dozen most beloved remaining ones...

Upvote 0

bsiev1977

Original Poster
I had my little moment earlier because Haunted Mansion is the one attraction that would really bum me out if I missed it on my trip.

Upvote 0

mousehockey37

I'd imagine that they'll be doing stuff where people would be entering the mansion and they can't have the ride open. It's a short closure. Also, there is another HM Refurb thread...

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

I have a mini-stroke every time I see a new refurb announced shortly before my trip, too!

So far, all that's being refurbed during our 11/14-21 visit is BTMRR (which is slated to reopen 11/19). I don't think we've ever visited with fewer than 3 attractions being down for refurb at some point during our stay, so I'm fully expecting another one or two to be announced before we go. I just pray they won't be among our half-dozen most beloved remaining ones...
Me too, we are going 11/17-11/25 and so many things have happened already, and I just got over the mini stroke from Rockin Roller Coaster

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

Okay Disney is obviously trying to give me a heart attack, first they post RRC is going on refurb in Noveber, I check the dates should be over before we arrive, then HM , not starting until after we leave, then today SM thankfully not until Dec. This is two many scares too close together, and I'm paranoid since the suddenness of no MSEP and ROL that was supposed to start back in April and still has not.

Upvote 0

peoplemover

Does anyone know if the refurbishment is still pushed out? The Disney World website is saying the refurb is only taking place November 28 through December 1 and shows that it will be open on the 2nd. Just trying to plan my schedule accordingly. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom