Haunted Mansion Pin!

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
I just got mine on Ebay!:animwink:
I also heard that they are extremely popular and sold out in WDW in 6 hours flat! All 2500 of them!

yensidtlaw1969

Just got mne off ebay for $40.

I went and got it as soon as I heard they all sold out. Wow, maybe THIS is the 20K of this series? I wonder what Mr. Toad will be like :eek: .

Yensid "I think I'll have to buy that one myself" tlaw1969

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
yensidtlaw1969 said:
Just got mne off ebay for $40.

Yensid "I think I'll have to buy that one myself" tlaw1969

Yep. $40 here too.:p But I think it's worth it. And I bet it will be worth quite a lot in a few years!

Bravesfn1

Wow! $40, I bought mine for $14.95 came to $17.23 with shipping. It took me forever to win one though. It's a real feeding frenzy for ebay on these right now, buy it early before the price really escalates!

Bravesfn1

I received mine today. It's a really nice pin. Right now these are going for over $50 a piece on e-bay! I don't get why this one is so popular. Anybody have a guess of the why the demand is so high for this one? Anybody know what the next piece of history pin will be? Think it will be in as much demand as the Haunted Mansion pin?

MST

Bravesfn1 said:
I received mine today. It's a really nice pin. Right now these are going for over $50 a piece on e-bay! I don't get why this one is so popular. Anybody have a guess of the why the demand is so high for this one? Anybody know what the next piece of history pin will be? Think it will be in as much demand as the Haunted Mansion pin?

Unfortunately I had to pay over $50 for mine, all in all it worked out at around £37 including shipping from the US to the UK but the prices have risen since I bought mine. If you are in the same position as me where eBay is your only real resort then my one piece of advice would be to buy these pins as quickly as you can, as cheaply as you can!

It doesn't surprise me that the Haunted Mansion pin sold out so quickly when you consider the cult following that the attraction has. Compared to the PoDH collection released last year I think this year's pins will be much more popular especially to those who missed out on collecting the complete 2005 set, and who now have another chance if you like. Not only that but John Smith has been quoted as saying that he wanted to introduce some timeless Disney Attractions not featured in the first set, the inclusion alone of attractions such as Mr Toad's Wild Ride and Pirates of the Carribean guarantee that this years pins will be much more sought after by collectors; with the noteable exception of The Enchanted Tiki Room - Under New Management pin.

The Skyway pin looks great and I can't wait to collect subsequent releases, I wonder what August's release will be? It will be the first of the series that I will actually be able to buy from the parks myself :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom