Haunted mansion has reopened!

celestia

Has anyone else noticed the new candles around madam Leota?

I thought they were very very convincing. I wish they would extend that detail to some of the other rides.

celestia

Oh okay. I thought they looked like projections. There was still one on the end, right before you leave that room that was obviously on strings...

They look so clean and crisp they can easily be mistaken for projections :)
They did such a good job cleaning them up

:sohappy:

Irrawaddy Erik

I can't believe no one mentioned the new Morphing portrait for Master Gracey above the fireplace. Rather than a series of photos the new portrait looks like a video. The way it moved effect almost looked like melting wax.

CaptainMichael

I can't believe no one mentioned the new Morphing portrait for Master Gracey above the fireplace. Rather than a series of photos the new portrait looks like a video. The way it moved effect almost looked like melting wax.

It is cool, and it may not be entirely done yet. I heard they are replacing the screen or something.

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member

Wow, I missed that. The portrait had finished morphing by the time I got there. At that point it looked the same so I assumed there was no change there. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll be on the lookout next time I get to ride. :wave:

Irrawaddy Erik

Wow, I missed that. The portrait had finished morphing by the time I got there. At that point it looked the same so I assumed there was no change there. Thanks for pointing that out, I'll be on the lookout next time I get to ride. :wave:
It was so subtle it was hard to tell it was morphing.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
If I said `airblast` can anyone confirm it was fitted in time for today? Or will the 3rd shift add it to their forthcoming list?

PintoColvig

I'm one that likes the eyes. Some blink. Some move back and forth.

I also got a good view of Master Gracey on my last trip through. Excellent, excellent effect. Very well done!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom