Haunted mansion has reopened!

CaptainMichael

Yensid, did you have HM t-shirt on as well and a hat? If so, I was standing next to you (to your right) at the rope drop in FL and was right behind you in the 2nd Doombuggy! I was wearing a DL shirt.

If that was him, then I saw him multiple times and we may have even talked. I was the guy by the Imagineer in the pin line. I was wearing the yellow retro EPCOT shirt and the retro EPCOT hat.

wdwmomof3

We went back to see this ride this past Sunday and it was worth it for sure. they did a great job. I really like the talking head better now. I really liked it much better than before.:)

yensidtlaw1969

Yensid, did you have HM t-shirt on as well and a hat? If so, I was standing next to you (to your right) at the rope drop in FL and was right behind you in the 2nd Doombuggy! I was wearing a DL shirt.

Yep, that was me! Unless there was some other freak wearing a black t-shirt under long sleeves with a Black Fedora on a sunny day in Florida . . . which could very well be a possibility . . . :lookaroun .

. . . I think it's safe to say that it was me:D

Now, at the mention of the fact that we were right next to eachother, I just searched through my photos from that day and found this:

l_908cc609d7babc256cba213da13db656.jpg

Nice to meet you!

-Yensid "What a small world! And isn't it Ironic that Small World is in the background of that picture? Ha? Anyone? Anyone?:p " tlaw1969

yensidtlaw1969

If that was him, then I saw him multiple times and we may have even talked. I was the guy by the Imagineer in the pin line. I was wearing the yellow retro EPCOT shirt and the retro EPCOT hat.

That's so funny! I have a distinct image of you in my mind because I pointed out your awesome Epcot shirt to my mom who loves old school Epcot. I wanted to pick one of those up . . . I was in Mousegear . . . I had it in my hand . . . but somehow, it didn't happen. Oh well, maybe they'll have them in stock on my next trip. That, or Ebay, lol.

This is so crazy! Anyone else there I might have seen or talked to? It's nice to be able to put faces to the names after so long :) .

-Yensid "I finally got my 'Scream Like a Girl' shirt, however . . ." tlaw1969

nibblesandbits

I just got back and wanted to say how much I loved this new HM! I thought the Leota head was really great and really liked the stairway scene. I didn't get to see the husband's head though. The effect wasn't working for me in the 4 times I went on the mansion in the last week. Hopefully they'll get that effect ironed out soon though. The imagineers did an amazing job though, as far as I'm concerned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom