Haunted Mansion closing for refurbishment in December and Yankee Trader refurb extended

Cmdr_Crimson

Oh would it be shocking if it was because of this....
speh06m08.jpg

palmickey420

I was there at the end of July, and I was talking to who could be considered like the manager of the the store and they said that they were told that it is going to be a haunted mansion gift show, but not a lot will change, the main reason for it was due to their partnership with Smuckers ending, and that the in-ride photo rumor is false.

spectromagic04

Will miss it are first part of our trip, but happy we still get to ride it the last 4 days of our trip!!! Im now just hoping that they dont extend the refurb any longer!

MotherOfBirds

Not to sound like the shameless fangirl that I am, but what are the chances that Ole Hatty will be making an appearance? I got my hopes up after the new AA popped up at D23.

ToTBellHop

Not to sound like the shameless fangirl that I am, but what are the chances that Ole Hatty will be making an appearance? I got my hopes up after the new AA popped up at D23.
Nearly 3 weeks seems long to JUST add the cameras, so I'm sure there will be a little refurbishment of some sort taking place. Phil Holmes does love plussing this particular attraction.

WoodyNBuzz

I was depressed reading the title....I've gone on and on about the HM and gift shop for months. Thankfully our dates there will allow me a few days on the ride as we are there the 17-23.

IWantMyMagicBand

:cry: I have spent the last few days researching all the new products I was going to bring back to the UK for my dining room refurb to HM style as we were visiting just before Halloween..... :bawling:
Where can we get good HM products on property?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom