Has anyone used Disney Dining Buddy to make dining reservations??

Disnee4Me

Original Poster
We are currently booked on Christmas night at Tony's, but are hoping instead for LTT, which isn't accepting reservations yet. Is it worth spending the $8, hoping to nab a reservation at LTT instead?

Kate Alan

I've used Disney Dining Buddy, and would highly recommend it. I managed to score a BOG reservation for a large party through them.

That being said, I agree with @Tuvalu - wait until LTT opens for reservations and try to get them that way. If you get blocked out, at that point Disney Dining Buddy is a good back up.

jrlbc06

I have used wdwtools adr sniper for my upcoming trip and got everything I wanted (Cind Royal Table, BOG, Chef Mickey, 'Ohana, Tusker House)

With multiple options. I've heard that both of these work similarly, but I am constantly getting texts and emails with open reservations!

mousehockey37

How legal are those sites? I know of another one from awhile back that does this practice.

This is why people are complaining about ADR's being so hard to get at 180+10. All of these ADR finder sites are popping up and basically filling everything in.

You'd think the mouse would want part of the cheese that guests are paying these independent 3rd party sites.

Kate Alan

How legal are those sites? I know of another one from awhile back that does this practice.

This is why people are complaining about ADR's being so hard to get at 180+10. All of these ADR finder sites are popping up and basically filling everything in.

You'd think the mouse would want part of the cheese that guests are paying these independent 3rd party sites.

As far as I know they are perfectly legal - they don't actually reserve for you, just notify you when they become available. It's still incumbent upon the person paying to get to Disney's site in time to make the reservation. Been plenty of times I've been notified of reservations opening that were all gone by the time I got to the site. People not using the services can still score the same slots - the only difference is that I don't have to constantly stalk my computer at work for something to open up, a third party does it for me.

mousehockey37

This still gives pretty good backing (IMO) as to why people are having hard times with finding ADR's at their 180+10 mark. People are subscribing to these 3rd party services (some which may or may not actually book on your behalf) and getting reservations. They then are stockpiling these reservations and releasing the ones that are unwanted closer to their trip.

Again, you'd think if the mouse is aware of 3rd parties using their system for profit, that the mouse would want some of that cheese.

Minnie1986

I used Disney dining buddy for BOG dinner reservations and Ohana breakfast; got both within 12 hours. Well worth my
$8 bc MDE was showing nothing and I'm very impatient.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom