Has anyone seen these??? HELP!

CMBmommy

Original Poster
I discovered these at the gallery and they are awesome! Does anyone know if they are limited release???

Attachments

• Epcot Gallery.JPG
    Epcot Gallery.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 97

tahqa

That's great news! Do you know where I can get more information about the collection?

The keys are open edition but are not available for sale outside of the parks (or Downtown Disney). They cost $34.95 each and are available at the Gallery on Main Street, Art of Disney at Epcot, the art store at Disney's Hollywood Studios or the art gallery at Downtown Disney. At downtown Disney last night they had 7 different keys.

CMBmommy

Original Poster
The keys are open edition but are not available for sale outside of the parks (or Downtown Disney). They cost $34.95 each and are available at the Gallery on Main Street, Art of Disney at Epcot, the art store at Disney's Hollywood Studios or the art gallery at Downtown Disney. At downtown Disney last night they had 7 different keys.
Thank you for the information! Sorry it took so long to reply, I have been away!

CMBmommy

Original Poster
Do you happen to remember what the others were? I saw the WDW, Haunted Mansion, and Small World.... what am i missing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom