Has anyone noticed...(Please read Main Street USA)

MGMBoy

Original Poster
...that my avatar looks like a hairy version of Main Street USA's avatar? Just thought that was kind of funny even if he DID have his first. ;)

My apologies to Main Street for stealing his avatar and reposting it but side-by-side comparisons are so much easier. :D

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 147

The_CEO

Now thats pretty funny....

Maybe Main Street is that Hairy down under...*( ponders*) ... We better ask him..
hehe

~ Justin....

Main Street USA

:lol:I always thought your av was halarious! Now its even funnier! Im actually gonna change mine soon. Probably tomorrow actually. I've got the day off, BABY! Anyway, not sure if I'll star in my next av. You guys have probably seen enough of my mug to last at least a month or two!:D

mightyduck

Originally posted by Main Street USA
:lol:I always thought your av was halarious! Now its even funnier! Im actually gonna change mine soon. Probably tomorrow actually. I've got the day off, BABY! Anyway, not sure if I'll star in my next av. You guys have probably seen enough of my mug to last at least a month or two!:D

I like your avatar. Don't change it. :)

markymark

Originally posted by mightyduck

I like your avatar. Don't change it. :)

Oh NO!!!!

Don't listen to her, she isn't thinking right at the moment!!!!

CHANGE IT.....CHAAAAAAAANGE IT!!!

:lol: ;)

Luau Cove

Main Street USA you not only know how to imitate a bear pose, but you also resemble Jake Busey...You are totally an actor.

-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom