Has anyone gotten a Blue Bayou reservation for January 2024?

C.Witch

Original Poster
I've been watching the availability at 60 days for the last two weeks (starting on Jan 13 after what looks to be a refurb closure to me?).

I haven't seen any availability during those two weeks, and the last two days I've been online at 6 PST, seen my dates appear on the calendar at 6, but still gotten the "no availability" error in the 15 or so seconds it took me to make my request.

Are they even taking reservations right now? Perhaps they've blocked out the rest of January in case the refurb time goes over?

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I've heard a lot that they don't always release reservation times at exactly the 60 day mark.

For my last trip I used thrill-data to alert me when restaurant reservations opened up at the times I wanted. Worked well for Oga's and Carnation Cafe. The alerts can be sent via email or text message.

C.Witch

Original Poster
I've heard a lot that they don't always release reservation times at exactly the 60 day mark.

For my last trip I used thrill-data to alert me when restaurant reservations opened up at the times I wanted. Worked well for Oga's and Carnation Cafe. The alerts can be sent via email or text message.
I tried Thrill Data and they don't have Blue Bayou listed as an option. Another hint that leads me to suspect that they're not even taking reservations at this time.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I tried Thrill Data and they don't have Blue Bayou listed as an option. Another hint that leads me to suspect that they're not even taking reservations at this time.
Oh wow, you're right. It must have recently been removed, because I had an alert for it just a few weeks ago.

Skip

When I was hunting for reservations for a January 7th trip, Blue Bayou did not appear with the rest of the in-demand offerings. I wasn't gunning for it, so I didn't really think much of it at the time, but yeah, that's odd.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom