Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey Dec. Refurb

Tom Morrow

Never had motion sickness issues on this ride. I hope they don't tame it down any further.
Same, I already think it's pretty tame compared to when it opened. I don't want it toned down any further and I do not want 3D. Hopefully the no 3D rumor is true.

Disneyhead'71

Original Poster
Tasty but I go for the kick when I pay that much for drinks ;) The "tea" goes down so smooth.......
As far as "Bang For The Buck", Fat Tuesday's 190 Octane with a grain boost. Next thing you know you're talking in "ALL CAPS!"

I always grab one heading into HHNs. It's become a tradition.

Tom Morrow

Just FYI, they are letting you still tour the queue at your own pace while the ride is closed.

Also, Universal Hollywood is apparently removing 3D from their version. Hopefully this means that it will never happen in the Florida version.

cheezbat

Just FYI, they are letting you still tour the queue at your own pace while the ride is closed.

Also, Universal Hollywood is apparently removing 3D from their version. Hopefully this means that it will never happen in the Florida version.
Thank goodness. Two 3-D attractions is ideal for a park in my opinion. I think that's one reason I now favor Islands over Studios.

There's what, 5-6 3-D attractions in that park now? Overkill.

matt9112

i got to ride FJ right after opening and have ridden it since as well how tame did it get? i cant really think much about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom