Hard time getting to page 1 on a topic I've previously read

MissM

Original Poster
Ok, this might be a weird quirk but it's kinda annoying. Here's the situation:

Read topic x.

Click the title of topic x and it takes you to the latest post on page 2 or 3 since your last visit.

Can't remember or want to review something from page 1 but...there's no easy way to get back to page 1. Clicking the the title won't get you back to page 1, it just keeps taking you to the first unread post.

There is no small "page 1" by the topic name like there is for page 2, 3, etc. So you have to scroll through ALL the unread topics to get it to go back to the first page when you click the title.

This happened to me today earlier and it was really annoying which is why I wanted to comment on it. Simple solution is to add a "page 1" to the list of page numbers or some kind of drop-down to select a specific page or SOMETHING.

Unless I'm missing something, this is an oversight in easily getting around to specific pages in a topic.

Thanks!

nepalostparks

On the bottom of each page, just above the reply box, are navigation buttons. For example:
Untitled.jpg

You can move back one page, jump to the 1st page, click on one of a few pages before (or after if applicable), move the next page, or jump to the first unread post.

flynnibus

Premium Member
I think she's talking about in the thread lists... those lists do not have a icon for page one of a thread.

I assume the only way is to open the thread, and then use the page navigation that is at the top and bottom of the posts area.

I always use tabs for new areas to look at, so I don't have to worry about navigating back and forth..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom