Happy news..

fireman17

Original Poster
With all the sad news that has been happening this past week I thought I'd share some happy news from our family. Our son will be graduating today with honor chords in art, music and physical education and has received numerous scholarships for his freshman year in college. My wife and I are so very proud of him..

Attachments

• honor chords.jpg
    honor chords.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 26

Goofyernmost

That's great and all... But .. What does this exactly have to do with Disney World?
I believe he posted this in Chit Chat which doesn't necessarily have to be, and usually isn't even remotely related to Disney World.
With all the sad news that has been happening this past week I thought I'd share some happy news from our family. Our son will be graduating today with honor chords in art, music and physical education and has received numerous scholarships for his freshman year in college. My wife and I are so very proud of him..
Congrats to him and your whole family. You have every right to be proud. :happy:

AndyS2992

I believe he posted this in Chit Chat which doesn't necessarily have to be, and usually isn't even remotely related to Disney World.

Congrats to him and your whole family. You have every right to be proud. :happy:
It was in general discussion but has since been moved to here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom