Happy Birthday, Walt!

mickey04

Original Poster
What better gift for his 101st birthday than a new message board devoted to the mastermind himself. I only wish he were still here to see it all. Anyway, happy birthday to one of my own personal heroes, and one of the world's greatest innovators, humanitarians, directors, visionaries, and magic makers! :)

Guess we'll be celebrating 101 Years of Magic now! :animwink:

General Grizz

Thanks!

I asked a nice CM on the phone if the COP would be open on Walt Disney's 100th Birthday. Her reply was...uhh...his birthday lasts till February...
"No! I mean his birthDAY!"
"When's that?"
"In two days."
"We don't have that information!"

:hammer: Oh well...I guess that is a little picky, but they do stand for the Walt Disney Company... :p

Time to pull out the cakes! Down come the banners! We love you, Walt!! :sohappy:

Buford

Happy Birthday! I wish I could have been around 30 years ago...but I think I can still feel your presence! HAPPY 101!!! :) :sohappy:

MicBat

Happy Birthday Walt!!! The world would be a much different place without your imagination and determination to make your dreams come true! ºoº

mickey04

Original Poster
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Thanks!

I asked a nice CM on the phone if the COP would be open on Walt Disney's 100th Birthday. Her reply was...uhh...his birthday lasts till February...
"No! I mean his birthDAY!"
"When's that?"
"In two days."
"We don't have that information!"

:hammer: Oh well...I guess that is a little picky, but they do stand for the Walt Disney Company... :p

Time to pull out the cakes! Down come the banners! We love you, Walt!! :sohappy:

Its a shame that so many think of Walt Disney as a company- not a man. Oh, well, what can you do. :rolleyes:

CoP should be open today in honor of Walt, though I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't. Did you ever find out if it was?

BTW, I'm sure you know this already, but its his 101st birthday, not 100. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom