Happy Birthday rsoxguy!

Nemo14

Original Poster
(I'm posting this tonight because I'm not sure if I will be on much tomorrow at all. I'd wait til midnight, but I'm old and tired)

Hard to believe it’s here again already, but yes it’s time once again for birthday wishes for the one and only @rsoxguy!

I know that you’re a simple man with simple tastes, so I baked you a few simple cakes:

and arranged for a gourmet dinner for you and the mrs.

BTW, if you miss your flight to Boston, I do have a backup plan for you two…

Nemo14

Original Poster
I have to admit though that it was tough shopping for a suitable birthday gift after all the lavish presents you gave me on my birthday. Let’s see, there was the Rita’s store, the limo, the condo on Marco Island, the private jet, the bling, the White House room, etc.etc...

Originally I thought of getting you something that would identify you as a true fan whenever you travel - maybe something like this:

but apparently it makes a better tree decoration

I suggested to the team that maybe they could win another one of these to add to the collection:

but they didn’t exactly agree...

but adding those new team members might help:

Arthur Wellesley

I'm a little in debt due to gift wars I was engaged in between a certain unnamed member for Nemo's big day back in May. (Which I still believe I respectfully won).

Though I may be cashless for the moment, this didn't stop me from making you this nifty little tissue box cozy.
37feeb4f2e1e95b31f58b4625fc05d8b.jpg

Have a great birthday, @rsoxguy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom