Happy birthday,

I bought you a tapir!

tapir.jpg

Enjoy!
Why does the tapir wear his as a nose?
Gross!

PUSH

Welcome to real life! Enjoy!
I could have gotten the day off if I really wanted, but decided against it since I just took a week's plus worth of days off for vacation. Plus I asked Friday and Saturday off, and I have a couple more days in a couple weeks. Plus, I would have just sat home if I asked off. Figured why not be productive while I'm at it!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I could have gotten the day off if I really wanted, but decided against it since I just took a week's plus worth of days off for vacation. Plus I asked Friday and Saturday off, and I have a couple more days in a couple weeks. Plus, I would have just sat home if I asked off. Figured why not be productive while I'm at it!
Plus, it's kind of fun to use "it's my birthday" as an excuse at work to get out of doing something that you don't really want to do!

PUSH

Plus, it's kind of fun to use "it's my birthday" as an excuse at work to get out of doing something that you don't really want to do!
Unfortunately the customers don't care and just want me to return their items. Selfish, I tell ya.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom