Happy Birthday, JenniferS!

Nemo14

Happy birthday Jennifer! I baked you a cake and carefully put it in a bakery box.
th

You might have to wait til October for your present...

Last edited:

Goofyernmost

I wasn't aware that you had yet another birthday coming up. When I found out I checked my schedule and as I suspecting, it is just packed full of essential activities that I just cannot put off. I have to cut my fingernails, the eight month put off window for cleaning the bathroom has closed and I have to wipe that sleep gunk out of my eyes. So as you can see baking you a cake just would not be doable at this point. I did, however, locate a place where you can get the perfect one. Oh, yea, and Happy Birthday, eh!

th
th

That coupon may have expired by now, but, like they always say (and I'm sure you agree), it's the thought that counts.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I wasn't aware that you had yet another birthday coming up. When I found out I checked my schedule and as I suspecting, it is just packed full of essential activities that I just cannot put off. I have to cut my fingernails, the eight month put off window for cleaning the bathroom has closed and I have to wipe that sleep gunk out of my eyes. So as you can see baking you a cake just would not be doable at this point. I did, however, locate a place where you can get the perfect one. Oh, yea, and Happy Birthday, eh!

th
th

That coupon may have expired by now, but, like they always say (and I'm sure you agree), it's the thought that counts.
DQ cake? My favourite!

Arthur Wellesley

Happy Birthday, @JenniferS !

After recently screwing up @acishere 's birthday cake, with it accidentally coming out a Christmas cake, and after the spelling / grammar mess I made on @unkadug 's cake awhile back...I knew I had to get yours right!

No errors this time! No incorrect holidays! This was coming out perfectly, or so help me!

So I marched straight into the store, and clearly spoke when placing my cake order. I told the baker I want a HAPPY BIRTHDAY cake! NO games this time...I want it done right!

I think, for once, they actually listened!
New+York+Yankees+theme+birthday+cake+in+2+tiers.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom