Happy 4th July

Herbie53

Premium Member
You mean to tell me you guys aren't sorry to have severed ties with the people who elected George W. Bush? I can't imagine the logic there. hahaha!

The British are lucky, the don't have to live under a gov't that lets a man become leader just because his father was. ;) ;)

But seriously, thanks for the well wishing.

Tramp

We never give the Brits credit enough for allowing us to RUIN our country the way we see fit!

Happy 4th everyone.....
FREEDOM....DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!

Attachments

• usfla1m3.gif
    usfla1m3.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 46

jay_london

Tramp it is only freedom when you have a fairly elected leader.

In any case we all have out share of problems you have George dubbya and we have president Blair, as he would llike to be known.

Happy 4th you guys all our best wishes :D

jay

dopey

awfully nice of you brits to wish us yanks a happy 4th.

i spent some time yesterday watching the best of monty python on bbc america, so i was thinking about you all.

there may be no funnier scene in the history of comedy than the parrot sketch. "he's not dead; he's sleeping."

sillyspook13

Originally posted by dopey
awfully nice of you brits to wish us yanks a happy 4th.

i spent some time yesterday watching the best of monty python on bbc america, so i was thinking about you all.

there may be no funnier scene in the history of comedy than the parrot sketch. "he's not dead; he's sleeping."
"I'm telling you this bird is no more. He has ceased to be." Oh yeah!

In memory of the late, GREAT Drew Parker.;)

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Herbie53
You mean to tell me you guys aren't sorry to have severed ties with the people who elected George W. Bush? I can't imagine the logic there. hahaha!

The British are lucky, the don't have to live under a gov't that lets a man become leader just because his father was. ;) ;)

But seriously, thanks for the well wishing.
We elected him???:confused:

Attachments

• hailtothethief_web_merch.jpg
    hailtothethief_web_merch.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 19

sillyspook13

Originally posted by Maria
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY YOU ALL!! For those in Orlando, do not misst he fireworks in Epcot!!
Of course! How could I not watch them??? First, I watched the Magic Kingdom fireworks from a nice little private beach by the wedding pavilion @ Grand Floridian. Then I watched the MGM fireworks as I was running from the Yacht Club to the International Gateway @ Epcot. Then I watched the IllumiNations kicking everybody's butts fireworks.

IllumiNations was, as said by Sam Eagle, "A salute to all nations, but mostly America.";)

Maria

Originally posted by sillyspook13
Of course! How could I not watch them??? First, I watched the Magic Kingdom fireworks from a nice little private beach by the wedding pavilion @ Grand Floridian. Then I watched the MGM fireworks as I was running from the Yacht Club to the International Gateway @ Epcot. Then I watched the IllumiNations kicking everybody's butts fireworks.

IllumiNations was, as said by Sam Eagle, "A salute to all nations, but mostly America.";)

Aaaawwww..... lucky you.... you make me remember my days up there.... I loved those fireworks! *sigh*

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
Originally posted by dopey

So true Dopey! I'm laughing just thinking about it!!! :D :D :D

markymark

'E's not pinin'!

'E's passed on! This parrot is no more!

He has ceased to be!
E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!
E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you
hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies!
'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!
'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run
down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!
THIS IS AN EX-PARROT!!

Attachments

• parrot14[1].jpg
    parrot14[1].jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 16

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom