Happily ever after &ft.wilderness

ELG13

Our trip has changed so much since the original plan but we are finally all settled. I just realized however that all the days we are at MK are mnsshp days so we have to be out by 7 and I also realized that we don't have MK days for the 2 days that they will be doing happily ever after while we are there. I'm super bummed! We are staying at ft.wilderness so I'm hoping someone might be able to she'd a glimmer of hope that we will still get a decent view of fireworks for happily ever after and/or mnsshp fireworks? We may do a party this year but we've done it once...loved it. But it's an additional $350 for us to attend so we aren't sure. I'm serisouly considering grabbing park tickets for one of the happily ever after days....the Wednesday we are there magic hours go until 1am...but that's supposed to be our "day off"....so I'm not sure what to do? We have a 6 and 3 yo and my mom joining...I was thinking that maybe me and dh could sneak off after they go to bed for some late night mk...do they do discounted tickets after a certain time??

Schneewittchen

I usually stay at Ft. Wilderness in an RV. You can see the fireworks from the Ft. Wilderness beach, but I think you would get a better view from a Seven Seas Lagoon resort like the Poly or Grand Floridian beaches. We've done that a few times.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
Oh that's a great idea!! Any one you recommend more?
I usually stay at Ft. Wilderness in an RV. You can see the fireworks from the Ft. Wilderness beach, but I think you would get a better view from a Seven Seas Lagoon resort like the Poly or Grand Floridian beaches. We've done that a few times.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can "see" the Fireworks from Ft Wilderness, but it is not what I would consider a good view.

One of the best views for MK fireworks outside of the parks is from the beach at the Poly right next to the TTC, or at the TTC itself. They even pipe the music is.

The video below is shot from the beach at the Poly right next to the TTC.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
You can "see" the Fireworks from Ft Wilderness, but it is not what I would consider a good view.

One of the best views for MK fireworks outside of the parks is from the beach at the Poly right next to the TTC, or at the TTC itself. They even pipe the music is.

The video below is shot from the beach at the Poly right next to the TTC.

Thats perfect!! I'm so glad I asked! What is TTC?? Are there usually large crowds for it? Can we bring snacks/drinks or is there somewhere we can buy them to have out there? Im so so happy about this! And it's far enough away that the kids won't be scared of the noise.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thats perfect!! I'm so glad I asked! What is TTC?? Are there usually large crowds for it? Can we bring snacks/drinks or is there somewhere we can buy them to have out there? Im so so happy about this! And it's far enough away that the kids won't be scared of the noise.
The TTC is the Ticket and Transportation Center. It is the place where you would catch the monorail or ferry to MK when you park at the parking lot for MK. It butts right into the Poly. so you can access either quite easily.

You can get pretty much anything you want at the Poly and there are a number of vending machines at the TTC or you can bring your own.

Upvote 0

ELG13

Original Poster
The TTC is the Ticket and Transportation Center. It is the place where you would catch the monorail or ferry to MK when you park at the parking lot for MK. It butts right into the Poly. so you can access either quite easily.

You can get pretty much anything you want at the Poly and there are a number of vending machines at the TTC or you can bring your own.
Perfect!! Thank you. I'm already planning on the poly beach:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom