Handing out the requested AK photos

sillyspook13

Original Poster
They will be handed out in the order in which the requests were recieved.

First was wdwcrazy, who requested construction pictures of Dino Rama. From the angle I was at, I couldn't get a very good shot (plus the weather was bad), but here it is.

Attachments

• dino1.jpg
    dino1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 164

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Maria's request was a lot of fun. She requested ANYTHING!!! So here is a random dancer from Festival of the Lion King.

Attachments

• lkdancer.jpg
    lkdancer.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 155

sillyspook13

Original Poster
DisJosh requested a picture of the tigers. Luckily two tigers were napping near a viewing area, in plain sight.

Attachments

• tigers.jpg
    tigers.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 155

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Finally was marciahahn's request. I'm sorry to say that the sloth has not been at AK for quite a while now. Once again, I had to improvise. Here is a picture of a deer from Asia. (I find these deer quite amusing!!!)

Attachments

• deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 147

The Mom

Premium Member
Sillyspook, congratulations on joining the "seniors" circle! Keep those posts coming! We women will take over this forum!!!

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by sillyspook13
Finally was marciahahn's request. I'm sorry to say that the sloth has not been at AK for quite a while now. Once again, I had to improvise. Here is a picture of a deer from Asia. (I find these deer quite amusing!!!)

Oh no! Did it die? It was with the giant anteater. We just thought it was too difficult to see last trip.(We've seen it before, but don't have a good photo) Please tell me the Komodo dragon is alive and well; if anything happens to it, my son will be heartbroken! :(

sillyspook13

Original Poster
The sloth did not die, he was just NEVER out during park hours. As much as I go, I had only seen him once.He left, but the sign remained for a couple of months. And the komodo dragon is fine. Here he is sitting on a rock.

Attachments

• lizard.jpg
    lizard.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 135

The Mom

Premium Member
sillyspook, sorry to bother you with another request, but do you have any idea where the sloth is now? My son would like to see him there, if possible. Also, thank you for the Komodo photo; you made his day! :)

Maria

Thank you so much silly! Lion King Festival is my favorite show! My friend Dionne used to be the lead singer (the big guy), and I loved to go see him perform! Do you know the singers? Do you know if he still performs there?

I remember once the show was at the very beginning and one of the guys in the stilts came with his sword (?) and put it in front of my neck! Took me by surprise and I screamed in panic! He had a good laugh..... ;)

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Maria, what does your friend look like? I'm not very good with names. I know a couple of people in the show. I have met both guys who play the "good looking" singer. (once again, can't remember names) I've heard that quite a few people from Tapestry perform there and in Tarzan Rocks.

Maria

Dionne Randolph is a big black guy with an amazing voice! I am not sure if he still performs there, and never got his email, so I was wondering if he still was the lead singer. Also another friend called Chris Blue dances there and performs in the "manimal parade" (I am not sure if it still exists either!)

Thank you silly! :) :)

sillyspook13

Original Poster
Dionne was probably the one I saw performing Wednesday morning. (at least the performer matches the description) And the parade, like the sloth, has been gone for a long time. Some floats from the parade are brought out and displayed whenever characters are around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom