Halloween Party Magic bands

BrendaK

Original Poster
Hello,
We will be at the last Halloween Party of 2014 (Oct 31) and I was wondering what the chances are of buying a limited edition Halloween party magic band, do you think they will have any left? And what shop sells them during the party? Thanks!

DisneyGirl3820

I heard there are 5,000 limited edition bands and I'm guessing that they release a certain amount for each of the MNSSHP nights. I'm going the week before you and I'm counting on getting one ;) I believe the emporium will carry them. Not sure where else.

thomas998

I heard there are 5,000 limited edition bands and I'm guessing that they release a certain amount for each of the MNSSHP nights. I'm going the week before you and I'm counting on getting one ;) I believe the emporium will carry them. Not sure where else.
what are they selling for?

Spencerrr

They wont be sold out at the start of the event because they will save X amount for actual halloween but Ive heard it's in your best interest to immediately go and get any limited edition halloween merchandise when the event starts. I am hoping to get mine on the 30th.

enough

what's the point of buying a special edition band? I'm guessing most folks will only have it for the duration of their trip, then it becomes useless, right? Even if you're an AP holder the best you'll get out of it is a year maybe or even shorter depending on the battery in there?

dreamfinder

what's the point of buying a special edition band? I'm guessing most folks will only have it for the duration of their trip, then it becomes useless, right? Even if you're an AP holder the best you'll get out of it is a year maybe or even shorter depending on the battery in there?

The short range chip should work pretty much indefinitely. The long range chip does have a 2 yearish shelf life. So the ticketing/FP+ stuff will work, but the long range Photopass ID and anything else they come up with will probably stop working at some point.

Spencerrr

I thought they were re usable just like the standard bands. I had planned on getting one and using it for my future visits

Daniel Johnson

I was told you can use it for as long as it is linked to your account...then again, They "said" it was extremely easy to link 16 accounts together...it took an hour and a half....

Cole Hudson

I was told you can use it for as long as it is linked to your account.
9n.jpg

enough

Ah, the more you know! The collecting part makes a bit more sense now. I figured they had a limited life span.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom