Halloween Horror Nights "Sweet 16"

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Original Poster
Was at the park yesterday, lots of stuff going up....Jaws has a temporary entrance too. I'll have photos up later.

JROK

Hey yall, this will be my 3rd year attending HHN, I've been to 13 and 15. It will be a new experience for me, you can say, since this will be the first time I will be at HHN in USF. I do have two questions though. Would you prefer a HHN event at USF or IOA, possibly scarier at USF? Also, after looking at the event map it seems there is a lot of open space inbetween scare zones. So what happens in these large open areas not charted by a scarezone, is it just a plain path to the next scarezone or will it be crawling with scareactors? Since I'm used to the IOA circle scheme of things there wasn't much navigation needed to get to the next scarezone, it was just continue on with the circle. I liked HHN at IOA because it was constant and you couldn't turn a corner without someone being there to jump out of the bushes. None the less, HHN is awesome and I will be attending this year and many years to come. I was just curious with those questions because of the new setting, for me at least.

Thanks again!

This has long since been debated... It's more of an opinion for most... but if you look at it logistically, IOA is the better park as it has defined Islands which yield to defined scarezones with no 'safe zones'... The pathways around the park aren't as wide as the Studios' which brings on claustrophobia and allows for better scares (since you don't see them coming from far away)... The entrace to the park allows for a nice show piece before the guest chooses a direction around the park... It's built in a circle and is easy to navigate... You can scatter houses throughout the park... And it has rollercoasters... The only downside to IOA is that the smaller streets can often create bottlenecks and crowd issues, it doesn't allow for a parade, and also, since the islands are already so themed, it limits the possibilities for streets...

Personally I've been going since 92 and I'm in the IOA camp, if you couldn't tell... I like the atmosphere/streets at IOA better and even though there's no parade, the parade doesn't make or break the event for me... And no matter which park the event is at, the quality of the houses will not be effected...

Jerm

Not sure about other places but the Burger King I was at today had the cups with the $27 off thing on 'em.

Has anyone from out of state tried to use a UPC code with a Fl zip to get the discount? I have tons of friends over there but none have the money to buy me tickets and I want to get them before I leave.

J

Legacy

Genius! Poor genius update!

Two notes of what was ransacked and taken.

In the 02 File, the Greenhouse from the original ScreamHouse is the room that has been cut out (It was my house, and I still remember it like the back of my hand).

I really hope Caine isn't serious in his pillaging of the 03 file...

bigjoe827

Here is the 2006 coke upc for the halloween horror nights 27.00 fl discount. 496390.use any fl zipcode to receive discount.Works out of state too,but you have to print the tickets at home.Good luck!!!!!!!!

Sam84

I must check the hhn site religiously, the lack of Die-Ries makes me a sad panda. Seems like a lot of blank spots for some videos, me want new ones!

PencilTest

I must check the hhn site religiously, the lack of Die-Ries makes me a sad panda. Seems like a lot of blank spots for some videos, me want new ones!
Yeah, I hear ya. Hopefully they post some new ones at some point through the run. With all the potential for really cool behind-the-scenes stuff, I'd hate to see it not followed through - like last year's podcasts, for example.

(Makes me a sa-a-a-a-d panda, too...)

PencilTest

Hey, the site's been updated! And, lo and behold, it's a new Production Die-ry. Awesome! Apparently, all we gotta do is ask for it and it happens within hours. Soooo..."I certainly would like one million dollars, please!"

I'll just be waiting right here.

bayoutinkbelle

I just saw an update (or, at least, new to me) from The Director in the '03-04 file. Also in the '92 file from The Director. If these were there with the updates from The Caretaker, then my bad. Sorry.

I'm checking every day to keep me going until it's time for my trip! :lol:

PencilTest

I just saw an update (or, at least, new to me) from The Director in the '03-04 file. Also in the '92 file from The Director. If these were there with the updates from The Caretaker, then my bad. Sorry.

I'm checking every day to keep me going until it's time for my trip! :lol:
Yep, you're right. Those're new.

Legacy

From today's updates:

The rumored Ring room will evidently be in DIE In 2 (replacing Camp Crystal Lake). The Director is also going to have a hand in People Under the Stairs and the first "official" allusion to the lagoon show.

JROK

Had rehearsals last night and the houses look spectacular, particularly ScreamHouse! This is going to be another great HHN!

JROK

How do you think they compare, theming-wise, to the originals?

ScreamHouse is just as good if not better than the original... Psychoscarepy is like Hell Gate Prison + Scarepy... Die In is pretty awesome, I can't wait to see it during dress rehearsals... Only thing I miss is the walk through the screen they had in 03...

Legacy

ScreamHouse is just as good if not better than the original... Psychoscarepy is like Hell Gate Prison + Scarepy... Die In is pretty awesome, I can't wait to see it during dress rehearsals... Only thing I miss is the walk through the screen they had in 03...

What is the entrance for DIE In like this year?

DisneyCane

Quick question..... will the rides in IOA be open during HHN? The official site isn't very clear. I've only gone to HHN the past two years and they've been open both times.

Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom