Halloween Horror Nights 26

AndrewsJ

Our first visit this year will be on the first Saturday it's open. Last year the Shadybrook Asylum scare zone was one of the best I've seen, lots of character interaction and some were very amusing too. Hope they have a similar type of scare zone this year, they're actually a big part of HHN for me especially when the scareactors talk to you like that.
It was amazing! The scare zones really set the ambiance.

mergatroid

I have nothing informative or interesting to add..
Just noticed this thread and wanted to express my extreme jealousy of all attending this year. I miss those days.

Have a wonderful time!!

That's very much appreciated, thanks. Maybe you can enjoy it vicariously through this thread as we all report back :cool:

Last edited:

raven

I went to the open call auditions but out of the 80 people that went in together in my group they only took 8. Then I noticed that those chosen were over 6'5" and 300 lbs so I didn't feel so bad. :cool:

AndrewsJ

I have nothing informative or interesting to add..
Just noticed this thread and wanted to express my extreme jealousy of all attending this year. I miss those days.

Have a wonderful time!!
Lol! Don't be jealous! I've read some of your posts and it sounds like you have an awesome trip coming up! I know what you mean though. I usually travel solo these days. I miss having kids around to take to the parks because there is nothing better than seeing things through their eyes! You be jealous of us going to HHN and I'll be jealous of you!! Let us know about your trip when you get back!

21stamps

Lol! Don't be jealous! I've read some of your posts and it sounds like you have an awesome trip coming up! I know what you mean though. I usually travel solo these days. I miss having kids around to take to the parks because there is nothing better than seeing things through their eyes! You be jealous of us going to HHN and I'll be jealous of you!! Let us know about your trip when you get back!
Lol thanks. My trip will be fun, just in a much different way than my Fantasy Fest and HHN days.. A lot less alcohol ;)

71jason

Was this a comedy horror? Sorry, never even heard of it before today.

Kind of, definitely tongue-in-cheek, particularly toward the beginning. Among the monsters the family faces are
(still grotesque) elves, teddy bears and gingerbread men. Yes. Gingerbread men. With teeth.
The climactic design for Krampus himself, tho, was actually rather frightening. I expect a fair amount of puppets and the like in the house--if they pull it off, could be one people talk about for years.

Disneyhead'71

.......well?
Ok, the houses are:

Krampus
Texas Chain Saw Massacre
The Exorcist
The Walking Dead
Halloween
Ghost Town- the Curse of Lightnin' Gulch
Tomb of Ancients
Lunatics Playground 3D

Scare Zones:

Survive or Die
Banshee's Lair
Dead Man's Wharf
Vamp 1955
A Chance In Hell

Shows:

Academy of Villians: House of Fear
Bill and Ted's

Last edited:

JT3000

Original Poster
New info on original houses, scare zones & shows posted in OP. Here's some behind the scenes photos & concept art courtesy of Universal:

AH2T0264-1170x731.jpg

AH2T0281-1170x731.jpg

AH2T1014-1170x731.jpg

AH2T0976-1170x731.jpg

AH2T0870-1170x731.jpg

AH2T0912-1170x731.jpg

AH2T0909-1-1170x731.jpg

ghosttownsign_cropped.jpg

GhostTown_cropped-1170x731.jpg

tombs_cropped.jpg

chanceinhell_cropped-1107x731.jpg

deadmanswharf_cropped-1170x731.jpg

CostumeSketches_HHN26_Original-1170x731.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom