Halloween Horror Nights 26

JT3000

Original Poster
Halloween Horror Nights 26 will take place on select nights from September 16th to October 31st at Universal Studios Florida, featuring 9 new haunted houses and multiple scare zones & shows.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando

This year's festivities will be centered around Chance, the harlequin girlfriend of event mainstay Jack the clown.

The aftermath of the carnage is still fresh and Chance finds herself incarcerated for the crimes of last year. With the “Jack in the Box” on an evidence shelf somewhere waiting for someone to turn the crank once more, Chance bides her time within her cell.

But this is not a tragedy for her. This prison is a toy box. It’s within the confines of her cell that she enters her horrific “theatre of the mind”. She knows that the acts committed inside her mind will manifest in the real. Both equally deranged and gothically beautiful.

Haunted Houses

The Texas Chain Saw Massacre
Experience every scene, every kill, every bone-chilling rev of the chainsaw from the original masterpiece.

The Exorcist
Go inside the mind of a tormented girl where you will be consumed by the possession.

AMC's The Walking Dead
All six seasons packed into one terrifying maze.

Halloween: Hell Comes To Haddonfield
Michael Myers is still alive and still out for blood in this all-new house based on Halloween II.

Krampus
St. Nicholas' evil counterpart and his band of Dark Minions are tormenting a family who's lost their Christmas spirit. As a blizzard rages outside, you'll need to avoid his clutches as he claims the souls of the faithless.

American Horror Story
Relive sinister threats from Murder House, Freak Show and Hotel in this extensive, terrifying house.

Tomb of the Ancients
An ancient evil has surfaced and immortal beings from the past have returned to rule mankind. It was only a matter of time until “The Ancient Ones” were unearthed. Now these makers of chaos are loose from the pits of hell—and the whole world will pay.

Ghost Town – The Curse of Lightning Gulch
When lightning strikes, the curse of Lightning Gulch comes to life and this ghostly town appears. These doomed souls—who once went searching for gold—found death and destruction. And now they seek others to join them. As thunder cracks, flashes of lightning will lead your way through this treacherous wild west nightmare. Good luck!

Lunatics Playground 3D – You Won’t Stand A Chance (icon house)
While Jack’s away, Chance has unleashed the horrors of her imagination. Her twisted delusions and reality are continuously blurred in a 3D playground of carnage. When the music box plays, the world shifts to her sinister theatre of the mind. But when the alarm starts ringing, Chance is thrown back into the brutal reality of her incarceration.

LunaticsPlayground3D_logo.png

The Repository (virtual reality experience)
Set in a centuries old warehouse where paranormal and supernatural artifacts have been collected and stored for hundreds of years. The secretive organization behind this practice has recently installed state-of-the-art technology that allows spectral transportation into paranormal realms.

**Admission to The Repository can be purchased separately as an upgrade from your Halloween Horror Nights admission for $49.99 plus tax, per person. It will be available to guests during all Halloween Horror Nights events beginning Sept. 29.**

-----

Scare Zones

Survive or Die

A global catastrophe has ruined Earth’s atmosphere. One group of survivors secured a machine that provides clean air. The two other surviving groups are on the hunt to gain control of the machine and are recruiting new members to help them. You can either join them or feed their staving ranks. Which will you choose?

Banshee’s Lair

Travel deep into the forest where evil spirits and horrific creatures of the ancient world roam free. Mother Nature’s magical barrier of vines has been torn away and the modern world has found the entrance to this corrupted grave.

Dead Man’s Wharf

When a fishing vessel named Annabel Lee never returned to the harbor and was lost forever, the wharf was left uninhabited as a memorial to her. Now, a strange fog has rolled into the village. And the long-lost fishermen’s spirits seek to punish the town that left them.

Vamp 1955

Welcome to Hollywood High School’s 1955 Homecoming Parade. Everything is in place, until the greasers roll into town with fangs instead of switchblades. It’s a procession of chaos with vampires ready to take a bite out of anyone in sight.

A Chance In Hell

Get ready for the audition of a lifetime. Chance may be locked away, but that hasn’t stopped her. As the alarms ring and the bloody remains of those who tried to stop her lie around, she’s busy recruiting cellmates to join her biggest act yet.

-----

Shows

Academy of Villains: House of Fear

Join this high energy performance troupe of inmates in an explosion of insanity that will thrust you into a realm of mayhem and maniacal terror featuring dance and specialty acts. The Show Must Go On!

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

No Halloween Horror Nights would be complete without these “excellent” dudes! The Wyld Stallyons return with an all-new Halloween adventure.

Last edited:

JoeCamel

So its Chance with a scarezone and a house. Hopefully a show too but how much can one actor do and still come out insane? ROF w/express is $300. Yes they can charge what ever they want I will be there.

JoeCamel

I doubt the Chance actress appears in anything other than a show, should one happen

Maybe a stage in the scarezone with bars around it but I have a fantasy the SZ being 40 actors dressed as both versions of Chance and a couple in the prison garb. A boy can dream can't he? :)

Timekeeper

ROF w/express is $300. Yes they can charge what ever they want I will be there.

I'm disappointed to see such a dramatic price increase over the course of just one year. On the other hand, perhaps this will cut down on the number of people opting into the express option. If someone is going to purchase a ROF pass (or any multi-night pass), that implies they intend on going at least a few times, and they'll definitely have the opportunity to experience everything more than once even without express. So, my guess is that a couple who are willing to spend $600 on two passes are either: die hard fans who want to go through the houses many times; allergic to long queues; have some kind of schedule conflict that doesn't allow them to attend the full night duration of the event (like a job/career), and/or financially comfortable enough that $600 isn't a concern.

But assuming that someone is going to attend at least a few times, arriving early/staying late will allow them to get through the houses with shorter weight times without express, and the additional expense of the express option is going to be an issue for those with fewer economic resources. It will be interesting to see if this ends up having any noticeable difference in the guest experience when using express ...and it might not show any noticeable difference at all. Guests have an express under a number of different admission categories (including single-night guests), and I'm not privy to the statistics regarding what kind of admission category makes up the majority of the guests in the express queues.

matt clark

Not bad.. glad i have an annual pass.
two tickets and two fast passes came out to $327 after taxes.
going on my birthday october 2nd... its a sunday... hoping its not TOO crowded.

matt clark

I bought 4 tickets to mickeys not so scary Halloween party. That came out $40 more.
Its very comparable. My fiance is online getting howl o screams tickets for us at bush gardens.
$35-$45 tickets for pass holders. I didnt catch the front line fear costs.
Gardens DOES offer a two night ticket for pass holders for $50 a piece. Thats a good deal.
i may actually just buy two of those for a total of $100 and just sit in the lines.
Going to have a very busy, but extremely fun September-October!

mergatroid

We're going as usual and are very excited. Paying about $115 for a frequent fear pass which allows multiple visits. As said a few posts back, we don't need an express pass having this ticket. We'll go 3 maybe 4 times and get there each time before opening. Once open we can often get 2 houses done (depending which) in the first 30 mins or at worst (the popular ones) the first 90 mins or so. Always do at least one show each visit, hit several rides and then go to Cowfish on the way home.

Had a picture taken with Chance last year. Mrs Merg often comments on the fact that part of Chance's anatomy was very close to me on the picture and that I had a huge grin on my face :)

danpam1024

We're going as usual and are very excited. Paying about $115 for a frequent fear pass which allows multiple visits. As said a few posts back, we don't need an express pass having this ticket. We'll go 3 maybe 4 times and get there each time before opening. Once open we can often get 2 houses done (depending which) in the first 30 mins or at worst (the popular ones) the first 90 mins or so. Always do at least one show each visit, hit several rides and then go to Cowfish on the way home.

Had a picture taken with Chance last year. Mrs Merg often comments on the fact that part of Chance's anatomy was very close to me on the picture and that I had a huge grin on my face :)
So where's the picture?!

JoeCamel

Yep, pictures or you are just blowing smoke ;) ............

Heather89

Anyone know if Universal's Cinematic Spectacular is on when Halloween Horror Nights aren't? I've got tickets for HHN but want to see the cinematic spectacular too. Any info would be appreciated :)

mergatroid

Anyone know if Universal's Cinematic Spectacular is on when Halloween Horror Nights aren't? I've got tickets for HHN but want to see the cinematic spectacular too. Any info would be appreciated :)

HHN is on every night from the first night to the last night as far as I'm aware. Cinematic spectacular isn't on during HHN so you're out of like I believe.

Heather89

HHN is on every night from the first night to the last night as far as I'm aware. Cinematic spectacular isn't on during HHN so you're out of like I believe.
Oh, on the website HHN isn't on Tuesdays or Wednesdays, so I thought cinematic spectacular might be on those days

disneyKaiju

Super excited for this, ive never been to HHN in Orlando but went to the previous two years in Hollywood. Last years Michael Myers Maze was amazing! Looking forward to see if itll be the same maze here in Orlando, and the Texas Chainsaw and Exorcist sounds freakin awesome!

edit: just realized michael myers maze is based on the 2nd movie! Awesome itll be new!

mergatroid

Our first visit this year will be on the first Saturday it's open. Last year the Shadybrook Asylum scare zone was one of the best I've seen, lots of character interaction and some were very amusing too. Hope they have a similar type of scare zone this year, they're actually a big part of HHN for me especially when the scareactors talk to you like that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom