Halloween Cruise

NelleBelle

Original Poster
So excited to be on the Fantasy for the 7-nt sailing Oct 22-29. I'm guessing this will be decorated for Halloween? On the the Halloween cruises, do you still get the Pirate night or is it replaced with something else (Costume night??). Just wondering if we need to pack 2 costumes for the kids (and us ;)). Just curious what's offered on the Halloween cruises that's different from the regular 7-nt cruises!

Nastory4

So excited to be on the Fantasy for the 7-nt sailing Oct 22-29. I'm guessing this will be decorated for Halloween? On the the Halloween cruises, do you still get the Pirate night or is it replaced with something else (Costume night??). Just wondering if we need to pack 2 costumes for the kids (and us ;)). Just curious what's offered on the Halloween cruises that's different from the regular 7-nt cruises!
We were on the Magic a few years ago on Halloween night itself. You dress and trick or treat around the ship, and yes, they did have a Pirate night.

NelleBelle

Original Poster
Awesome! We're so excited--Halloween is one of our favorite holidays! I guess we will be taking a suitcase with nothing but costumes :p We plan to be at the Magic Kingdom on Halloween night itself (the kids have no clue, will be a big surprise)! Now to come up with family costume ideas...

NelleBelle

Original Poster
The tickets haven't gone on sale yet (at least that I'm aware of). I've been stalking the the WDW site waiting for them to go on sale (I thought I heard they went on sale earlier last year than they had previous years). I know tickets for the 31st will be tough so my fingers are crossed (would be happy with another date but given we come in on the 29th, doesn't leave a lot of time).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom