Halloween/Christmas turnover

Ghostdog

The last Halloween party is scheduled for Nov 1 so I’m wondering when the Christmas decorations/lights are up and on?

I’m thinking of pricing out a vacation that would overlap both. We’ve done the Christmas party so I don’t necessarily need to book that, but being able to see the decorations/lights would be a bonus.

Smiley/OCD

Yes, you will see at least 50% of the decorations up the following day, with most of the changeover finished in 48 hours…that’s ONE thing Disney does VERY well…

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

Original Poster
Anybody else click on this thread thinking it was a recipe? Or was that just me?

They’ll start immediately. Safe bet is by the first Christmas Party date (which I believe is 11/9) they’ll all be in place. But you will see a lot the day after MNSSHP ends.
😂 that’s funny!

I figured it’d be quick.

Upvote 0

Ghostdog

Original Poster
Yes, you will see at least 50% of the decorations up the following day, with most of the changeover finished in 48 hours…that’s ONE thing Disney does VERY well…
Thanks; we’re still debating when we’re going to plan our next trip. This is just one of the weeks we’re looking at. Still not sure if I want to risk going during hurricane season even if it’s the tail end of the season.

Upvote 0

JohnD

In this case, WDW "Halloween" ends on 11/1.

1687462157278.png

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom