Pre-Trip Halloween, a birthday and Christmas! The ever-changing planning of our November 2014 trip!

Hello everyone!

This is a spur of the moment thing since I've never done a trip report before, much less a pre-trip report! But some of you guys seems so nice that I finally decided to bit the bullet and start my PTR.

We went to Disney this past February and on our last day, after much crying and wishing I could just say screw the world, I'm moving to my room on POFQ permanently, we decided that we'd be coming back ASAP. As we set there waiting for the shuttle to take us to the airport I already had my phone calendar opened and we're looking around dates. Would we want to come back in February? Could we afford a trip as big as this one knowing we had a trip to Italy planned for the end of the year already? After much talking (we did have a 11 hour plane ride home after all!) we decided on November 2014. Over 600 days away! Both the MNSSHP and MVMCP played a big part on our decision and after we finally set on our dates we finally could breathe a bit better, we're coming back to our second home!

Last edited:

Longers

Have a great time and who knows our paths may cross whilst in WDW. A few of us November visitors have WDWMagic badges so look out for them! Enjoy your trip

LucyK

Original Poster
Today is the day! We leave in a few under 12 hours but I still have A LOT to do. I work till noon then fly back home to some last minute packing an off to the airport which is like 3 hours away including traffic. I'll start my trip report as soon as I can!!

See you all from the World!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom