Hallmark Chrsitmas Ornaments

LpMcQuack

Original Poster
Aside from all the excitement of Disneyland's anniversary, Hallmark released their Christmas Ornaments for this year including a new batch of Disney ornaments. In stores now...enjoy and Happy Holidays!

TiggerBW

I used to work at Hallmark and looked forward to the ornament premier every year. This year, all the Disney ornaments I want to get don't come out until October! ha ha. Oh well! '

They are really cute though..........check them out! :wave:

netenyahoo

I got the patriotic Mickey one and the one with Mickey and Pluto getting ready to go down the chimney. I also got Darth Vader.

LoriMistress

I've all ready got some of my ordaments on Sunday. Though, today I found out that I won an ordament from Hallmark. I picked up it after work and it's not a Disney one; though it's a never been released ordament...so that's a plus.

TiggerBW

no2apprentice said:
I'll have to check out our local Hallmark this weekend. Sorcerer Mickey...cool.

The Sorcerer Mickey one last year was really cool too! Don't know if you could still find it, but it's cool! :wave:

netenyahoo

The Sorceror Mickey isn't out yet. It should be released in October.

I don't really like the Malt Shop Mickey ad Minnie. I liked the theme of last years with the cookie baking. It was more Christmas themed.

The only other Disney one out right now that I want is the TV one.

I got a call yesterday that I was a winner at my local store, so I'll see which ornament I won when I go after work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom