Guidebooks for Kids?

Melani Gatewood

Original Poster
we are taking our 9 year to Disney World for the first time in December and I am looking for a guidebook designed specifically for kids to get for him. Not a book for me talking about doing Disney with kids but one designed for kids to enjoy. Suggestions?

PSUDisney77

I got Birnbaum's Walt Disney World for Kids for my nephews and niece. It has a lot of pictures and different tips for kids written by kids. It's a good guide and it will help your son plan what he wants to do too. There's also several pages in the back for character autographs.

DizneyPryncess

I really like the Passporter books, my 4 year old loves them also. There's pockets for each day of your trip to keep little paper souvenirs. You can write your favorite memory/funniest memory, etc for each day. There's places for autographs. My daughter & I sit down with it at night on our trips, and jot down all of our favorite things from the day. We fill the pocket with that days little things. The whole book is a great souvenir in & of itself. While the book is not specifically designed for kids, I think kids still enjoy it.

He might like the Hidden Mickey books also. Not a guidebook, but more of a guide to where the hidden mickey's are. I know a few kids who love this!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom