Guest Problems when Reserving

WDW Zandt

Original Poster
I already tried contacting the disney reservation service. I was on the phone for an hour with no solution so I'm hoping one of you guys had the same problem. I've always made reservations for my wife and I under my account but recently she created her own my disney experience account. now, whenever I try to make a reservantion it says to call the number to update the guest information for her. when I call they tell me everything is fine and there's nothing they can see that needs to be changed. Has this happened to anyone else and is there an easy fix for this?

Rob562

A few questions to try to narrow down the actual problem...

You said you'd previously booked reservations under your account. That means your wife must have a "managed by you" profile on your account. Your wife now has her own MDE account. Are you connected to *that* account as Friends & Family?

If you *each* have an account, and you *each* have the other person as a "managed by you" listing, you're not actually connected.
You'll also find that you'll have issues with old MagicBands not working with new reservations.

You can fix one connection yourself by going into your account, and next to your wife's name click "invite to Plan & Share" and fill in the email address your wife uses for her account. When she accepts, anything listed for her under *your* account will move over to her new account (old MagicBands, reservation history, etc). The only issue is that this may leave you showing up twice on your wife's account, one that's your actual account and a second that's the "managed by her" version of you. There's no way that I'm aware of to combine those two. You have to call MDE Help Desk and get them to merge the two accounts: (407) 939-7765

-Rob

WDW Zandt

Original Poster
Thanks Rob, I actually figured out the problem just a minute ago. It seems like when she created her account she didn't select a title (such as mrs) and so on mine it now showed as I'ncomplete information. I had to call again and they changed it in 5 minutes. Thanks for your help though!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom