Guest of Honor pins

MattsCath

Original Poster
:animwink:
I have read about personalized Guest of Honor pins in other threads. I was just curious if anyone knew if I could purchase these anywhere online, or perhaps from a Disney store before my trip? I've been trying to come up with some inexpensive treats for my boyfriend and I to make this trip special. He's doing most of the planning!

Thanks!

Main Street USA

I have personally only seen them at the parks and resorts. I would assume you could order them by phone from Disney, just as you can just about anything else.

Pioneer Hall

www.giftsofalifetime.com used to sell them but now they don't. This is from their site...

NO GUEST OF HONOR BADGES! WDW is the the process of changing suppliers for their GOH badge line. The current supply has been depleted to the point that they have suspended the engraving of non-stock names. Until the new supplier is in place we cannot take orders for GOH badges. We will return the badges to our shopping cart as soon as WDW begins to offer engraving of names again.

It looks like Disney is changing the people who provide these. So it looks like now you can't get them. You will just have to wait until you are there.

Dawnie

Originally posted by fridgepoliceman
How do you actually EARN a guest of honor pin???

You go to a store that sells them, tell them your name, and hand over a crisp $5 bill. :D

That's how I got mine. Mine came from the Disney Days of Christmas store, but I also saw them on sale at the 5 and Dime in MGM, and that beach hut type toy place at Downtown Disney.

Originally posted by Dawnie

You go to a store that sells them, tell them your name, and hand over a crisp $5 bill. :D

That's how I got mine. Mine came from the Disney Days of Christmas store, but I also saw them on sale at the 5 and Dime in MGM, and that beach hut type toy place at Downtown Disney.

How does that make you a guest of honor???

MattsCath

Original Poster
Good Question FP!

I've wondered what sorta pin they'd give out to say, family members of cast members or corporate clientele??
If they're just selling the guest of honor pins! I'll have to call WDW directly and see if I could purchase them over the phone if they are available at that Christmas store.

:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom