Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout connects to Alien Encounter

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I wonder how many mortgages are going to go under at ESPN...Will we get to see an interconnected ESPN universe with a Princess Chris Berman being rescued by Sports Goofy? I would actually pay to see Princess Berman, which is something I can not say for regular Chris Berman.

Anyone with any sense at ESPN has figuratively become a member of the 'Martin-Baker Fan Club' and gave those yellow and black loops over the pilots head a firm yank.

Kman101

By all accounts it's a fantastic park with some great rides. It just had an opening it would rather forget.

Can't wait to try it later this year :)

I'm sure it is. Water parks don't really do anything for me lol. It looks cool and all, I'd like to visit but not enough to upgrade my AP to do so at the moment. My heights issue plays a factor, I really can't go up that high to slide down a slide. I don't really see the appeal in standing in long lines for a slide that lasts a couple of seconds but that's me :) not discounting the park. And Tapu Tapu seems a bit confusing but I'm sure to some it's the most wonderful greatest thing ever.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I'm sure it is. Water parks don't really do anything for me lol. It looks cool and all, I'd like to visit but not enough to upgrade my AP to do so at the moment. My heights issue plays a factor, I really can't go up that high to slide down a slide. I don't really see the appeal in standing in long lines for a slide that lasts a couple of seconds but that's me :) not discounting the park. And Tapu Tapu seems a bit confusing but I'm sure to some it's the most wonderful greatest thing ever.
Yes, it sounds like water parks are not for you :)

Kman101

Yes, it sounds like water parks are not for you :)

Nope. Wish they were. I love the idea of Volcano Bay and they have really nice merchandise. I like the design of Typhoon Lagoon too but I just don't feel compelled. Maybe someday in a group or if someone pushed me into it lol. Without experiencing it yet what's your take on Tapu Tapu? I'm seeing a bit of confusion over it and people complaining about being promised 'no lines' or something? Granted I haven't the full picture just wondering about it? I'm personally a bit confused by it lol

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Nope. Wish they were. I love the idea of Volcano Bay and they have really nice merchandise. I like the design of Typhoon Lagoon too but I just don't feel compelled. Maybe someday in a group or if someone pushed me into it lol. Without experiencing it yet what's your take on Tapu Tapu? I'm seeing a bit of confusion over it and people complaining about being promised 'no lines' or something? Granted I haven't the full picture just wondering about it? I'm personally a bit confused by it lol
I'll let you when it's working properly!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom